Hello from Russia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dronix

Reaction score
Hi there guys!

Tried to find any pit bike related forum and found yours!)
I'm from Moscow, Russia. Here are not so much mini riders, but it's just all starting!

Nice forum, that's all I would like to say by now))

Here's mine mini

pit2.jpg

125cc totaly china))

Thanks for the link!

Looks fairly decent! What brand is the engine?

Frame looks a bit different to the usual china imitation BBR. Looks good!

not bad english for a russian! welcome to the forum and to the world of minis! do hope you enjoy your "totally china"...

thanks for your feedback guys)

Don't know about engine, it has engraved logo of Russian dealer on a clutch cover.
They call it Falcon FD 125.

It costs about $1200 (us) here. 70cc model is also available, for about $999(us).

eichkay, you've must been thinkning about North Pole)) Actually, Russia is not as cold as everybody think. It's really hot in summer, and average winter temperature is about -10C. Well, we've got some cold places here, but there are to few people live to worry about it))))

Hell yeah, we've got dirts, tracks and nice spots. But they usually built for big MX or BMX/MTB bikes. As I've already told, minis is not popular here right now.

haha, its most prob a ducar! looks alot like one, there not the worst motor but not the greatest... dont hold me to that im not too sure what it is!

you could ride it a bmx track for sure:p

Have you ever taste vodka 'Palenka'? it's hardest one you can find! We have to ship pair of bottles for you..

lol cruisers are a womans drink
i think i speak for every1 when i say our national drink is jack daniels lol
i call it national drink cos just about every1 here drinks it

Have you ever taste vodka 'Palenka'? it's hardest one you can find! We have to ship pair of bottles for you..

uuuu
Palenka is More powerfully than high octane gasoline :)
I don't recommend ride u mini after that

well FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE EH

welcome to australias best mini site
nice lloking bike ya got there ol mate
all i know about russia is you got hot lookin chicks
and your vodka is the devils drink lol

id have to say per head the VB Victoria Bitter is our national drink{beer}
tho a lot more ppl are now moveing onto premix drinks as the price has dropped over the last few yrs

i personally drink Jack Daniels
looking forward to reading some of your threads and can u make us a vid and drop it into our vid section of you and your mates rideing ya bikes
introduce ya self and let us see where ya ride

till then enjoy and if you have any forum questions plz just pm 1 of the Site Mod's

cheers

Latest posts

Back