Hello, hope im on the right forum.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsbar

Reaction score
Hey,

my names rob and ive been riding for 5 years. Currently riding a GSXR 400 GK76A.

I Have just purchased a "mini" pit bike 50cc, but I am trying to get the make/model ect so i can look at parts.
Has a quick look on the site but not really seen much on the mini dirt bike side so think im in the wrong section, if i am then sorry.

Pics of said bike

416723_10150744531708811_629088810_9834610_141704954_o.jpg

459399_10150734229568811_629088810_9830351_1159560171_o.jpg

411667_10150745618508811_629088810_9835002_223498584_o.jpg

Having no spark at the moment as the wires were broken of the key switch. tryed bridging it but didnt work.

i like the gsxr400's theyre a nice inbetweener for 250-600. less weight still has some go. never seen one in real life though. is there anything on the frame to indicate the brand? atomiks have a body number

YOU'RE ON THE WRONG GOD DAMN FORUM, GET THE ***** OUT OF HERE!

Just kidding :) I can't help you with the bike, never seen it before, but exactly what parts do you need? A lot of parts aren't bike specific meaning that some parts are interchangeable between other bikes.

Also - why is your bike in your bath? They are two things I'd generally like to keep separate..

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU'RE ON THE WRONG GOD DAMN FORUM, GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!

Just kidding :) I can't help you with the bike, never seen it before, but exactly what parts do you need? A lot of parts aren't bike specific meaning that some parts are interchangeable between other bikes.

Also - why is your bike in your bath? They are two things I'd generally like to keep separate..

Yeah was going to say about the bath hahaha nothing like exfoliating the stickers :D hahaha

Also - why is your bike in your bath?

Deeerrr!! It's for the water cooling, Jeez don't you guys know anything..........

Back on topic I'm gonna take a guess and say some china company have put a dirt bike setup around a pocketbike engine, judging by the size of the chain and the little 2 smoke engine, Reckon you'd be better off looking at pocketbike sites, But i could be wrong....

was just wondering what other bits i could get for it. BBK ect. going to buy a new plug and switch today and see if i get spark. I like to try and make my bikes stand out then normal. I have free access to a dyno also so be good to see if i can "improve" the power lol. Managed to gain 18% power from my 400 before i blew the engine up.

@ dark, the 400 is my 7th bike now. I had a bandit 600 previous and found it boring so bought that as its a right lil screamer. Carnt see any markings on the frame.

@ android yh its auto, bought it off my sisters mate.

@ twisties just put it in there whilst i cleared room in kitchen ready to strip. I do have my own garage but its got no electric/water and i like my coffee.

@ rumble always used this name mainly on MMORPG's and its just stuck with me.

eBay will sort ya out parts wise. Its just a 49cc 2 stroke eng. Cheap as chips to just replace rather than fix and there are actually go-fast bits for them. Not sure about a BBk though mate.

Heads ive seen, you can get a cool exhaust/exp chamber for them etc. Parts are out there, just gotta look.

want my personal advice.... probly not lol..

dont spend a cent on it unless you have too... these and all other 49cc 2 stroke bikes are nothing but headaches and pain....

they fry clutches all the time, carbs are crap, brakes are rubbish... list goes on...

try here for extra info Pocket Bike Forum

Latest posts

Back