Helmet Brands

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a helmet. Can yours please recomend some helmet brands as I only know of 2 and I know there must be more!

I run a THOR Force Carbon. Best helmet ive had.

I used to Wear FOX pilots and V3's.

They are also good. But The Thor is a better fit and just feels better overall. Expensive though. The thor Force standard style should be cheaper.

I always spend the most on a helmet...Most important thing you can have in the end!

i've always liked BELL helmets pretty pricey though but yeah there's heaps THOR,ONEAL ,ALPINESTARS, FOX, TROY LEE DESIGNS, SHIFT,ANSWER,AXO,FLY,SIX SIX ONE, ONE INDUSTRIES

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it!

I've got a budget of no more than $150.00 as thats all I can afford.

cheap helmets aint good and good helmets aint cheap!!

How much do you value being able to wipe your own arse!??

better to spend a bit more and get a good fitting quality lid than skimping and spending the $ on soemthing cosmetic that isnt going to help you in an accident.. no booze for a month, walk or ride the pushbike, dont use public transport, mow lawns, get a paper round, walk dogs.. more bucks required! Put in for an 'early xmas present '

Totally Agree with the above post. Your brain/head is worth more than anything is the world. Try save all your cash..Like he said, dont get on the piss for a while. Or dont by take away n stuff. Anything to save cash. Spend at least $300-350 i reckon. I have always spent $500 minimum on a helmet. Cant stress how important it is. The better helmets are made so much better, lighter. Which helps in crashes, less mass on the head = lighter impact etc.

I ended up buying my thor helmet for like $300 from US ebay. Its a $750 helmet in shops here. So have a look at that.....Good deals going on there. You can get a Top of the line helmet for the price of a midrange product.

If your in Melbourne then head down to AMX and you should find yourself a nice helmet at a decent price.

you wanna where a $150 helmet:eek: Save some cash and buy a good one, a helmet is the most important part of your gear dont cheap out on one

agree with all comment in spending the extra $$$. i have also found in the past that looking online and in magazines is useless. you will find the helmet that you want then go down to the shop to buy it and then it will end up feeling like crap when you put it on. You need to pick helmets by the way they feel. Looks should be the second prefrence after fit and comfort.

agree with all comment in spending the extra $$$. i have also found in the past that looking online and in magazines is useless. you will find the helmet that you want then go down to the shop to buy it and then it will end up feeling like crap when you put it on. You need to pick helmets by the way they feel. Looks should be the second prefrence after fit and comfort.

+2 :)..........

Just a tip if your running Fox helmets, I found the V2 just as good if not better than the V3. Plus I can buy 2 V2's for the price of 1 V3. ;)

Latest posts

Back