Help buying pit bike x4r or dhz pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooo you've got it all wrong brother i ment definatly dreaming about the price he wants for it ... i was only correcting your assumption of it being a 160ho LOL sorry mate

Haha all good diggs, was commenting on you saying 155 and me a 160 ho is all! :p

i would go the outlaw as i doubt you could upgrade the suspension on the dpro for 500 bucks...

Sorry Mattrobo my mistake it's $199 for a dnm rear shock not a $100!
Soooo, it'll be closer to the $600 mark for the suspension upgrade! Plus you being six ft n all I would also suggest the heavy duty alloy swinga from Dhz because with the 730mm black labels n dnm rear shock lifts your bike about n inch higher! And is heaps lighter than the standard! I'll take a pic tomorrow to show you the diff! If anyone cares to argue the case!!!!!!

Sorry Mattrobo my mistake it's $199 for a dnm rear shock not a $100!
Soooo, it'll be closer to the $600 mark for the suspension upgrade! Plus you being six ft n all I would also suggest the heavy duty alloy swinga from Dhz because with the 730mm black labels n dnm rear shock lifts your bike about n inch higher! And is heaps lighter than the standard! I'll take a pic tomorrow to show you the diff! If anyone cares to argue the case!!!!!![/QUOTE]

dont no if you got the wrong idea mate i wasnt arguing a point just having a discussion hey....

Haha cheers brother but you don't need another one Corey and to answer your question no lol.

Cheers for all the help fellas thinking I'm leaning towards the outlaw now. ;)
So what were the main differences with the outlaw to the dpro is it mainly just the suspension? Like it won't be any faster or anything?

Cheers for all the help fellas thinking I'm leaning towards the outlaw now. ;)
So what were the main differences with the outlaw to the dpro is it mainly just the suspension? Like it won't be any faster or anything?

The speed is in the suspension mate!
The outlaw is a crf70 style, which like the x4r klx style is slightly bigger than the Dpro's.

I've got mates that I ride with both Outlaw and X4r bikes. Giving the fact that where all pretty much all the same weight and height both my 155's are well matched with 160ho's. Having ridden all bikes (as biased as it sounds) I still prefer the pro, my gears feel better IMO :)

+ they're all the same hp.

The speed is in the suspension mate!
The outlaw is a crf70 style, which like the x4r klx style is slightly bigger than the Dpro's.

I've got mates that I ride with both Outlaw and X4r bikes. Giving the fact that where all pretty much all the same weight and height both my 155's are well matched with 160ho's. Having ridden all bikes (as biased as it sounds) I still prefer the pro, my gears feel better IMO :)

+ they're all the same hp.

Exactly right, its alot better to have a slow bike with great suspension than one thats crazy fast with shi**y suspension!

Na crazy fast with pogo stick forks is where it's at, nothin like the rush of not knowing what's gonna break first you or the bike it's anyone's guess.

Oath, I put longer forks on my nitrous 160 a while ago and it was just a wheelie bike. I got the old boy on there and told him to take it easy nek minit braaap smashed 2nd, front wheel shot to the stars and he went through his post and rail fence, to this day still one of the funniest feckin things I've ever seen.

haha hell yeah, i cant wait to fit the longer forks on my bike, WHEELIE TIME lol, i just cant help it ! ;)

Na crazy fast with pogo stick forks is where it's at, nothin like the rush of not knowing what's gonna break first you or the bike it's anyone's guess.

Funny bloke this one ^^

Check out what I found second hand fellas, I'm gonna go have a look this arvo
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1030222866

While the front shocks don't look anything like gpx black labels, they probably are fully adjustable. They do appear to have the same brake setup though, which is top notch! :)
$900 looks like a good price, BUT
There's 2 other bike on this forum that are for sale that are worth a mention first. While ones not aesthetically pleasing it sounds like a weapon. Coolmodee01's bike for $1500 and then Brendo's 140 which is well and truly worth the coin he's chasing!

It's your money mate. Both great bikes for the coin IMO! ;)

Cheers for that mate would u be able to post the links to those bikes for me?

if hes going to look at that bike, its in wa. don't think east coast bikes will be real cheap to freight for him

Latest posts

Back