help carby leaking feul out air filter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walker

Reaction score
help!!!!! my k*f carby is leaking feul out the air filter. could someone pls assist in what i should do to fix it if it is worth it.my bike is an orion 125. iwas halfway up a massive hill when this happened. not happy jan.lol

you need to remove the carby from manifold then remove the bottom bowl from this carby, you will notice a float this must be able to move slightly up on the float bracket, check all very closely plus check to make sure there is no fuel inside the float, if you see fuel inside this float , its no good, you must replace it. if all looks ok you must remove the float assembly and check the small needle in seat which is connected to the opposite end of this float bracket. where the small needle is positioned in the seat if there is a tiny piece of crap this will cause the needle not to shut off correctly and cause flooding of the carby. make sure all is spotlessly clean before re- assembly.

if ur carby maybe dumping fuel into ur airfilter...its called choke..take ur filter off and check for the ports that deliver the fuel..

thanks guys

thanks guys will pull it apart tomorrow and see what the problem is. i didnt drop it but some of the step ups were near vertical my mates bike had no problems but still had to turn around as that was the easy bit. shouldve checked what was around the corner first.lol

Latest posts

Back