HELP CHOOSING SOME NEW FORKS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys i havent had any luck trying to find any forks in aus so i was thinking of maybe getting these?

Sano bombshell complete front end

so i was wondering what do you guys think of them? how do the bombshells compare to other forks and what do you think is a fair price?

yea ive got them, they seem alright to me they dont bottom out, i carnt rly compare them to anything as i havnt ridden and other 50s haha

if the dude will send em to aus i think grab em, doubt ya find anything as cheep with wheel and brakes, and specially in aus, they may be a little long but can drop fork in clalmps if needed

Yeah ok thanks brett i think that is what is gonna happen, But i was just wondering the guy said it comes with a 10inch front wheel, and i have been running a 12inch on my red barons is there much difference in the feel between a 10 and 12?
and can i swap my red baron front wheel onto the bombshells?

10 inch might be ok as them forks are really long they wont sit as high with 10?
And if your wheel will fit ? i dont know be one those things just hav to look at the 2 wheels together to see if is any difference in the 2

Are ok thanks guys, just one more thing is there any issues i might have with these sano bombshells?
like is there any problems that other people have occurred?

(sorry for so many questions just don't want to rush into a product i dont really know =) )

I have never used a set , but i have heard the lower legs can scuff up bad (maybe because of no fork guards?) to the point where they become useless .. not 100% on the info , it mite of even been about the thumpstar bombshell copy forks that use to do it .

But those ones look in great condition , so they would have plenty of life in them if treated right .

Good price too , depending on what postage price you can get.

375682_2639105102602_1404758348_33096012_828273988_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back