help crack in the motor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

china boy788

Reaction score
hey,
one of my friends whos got a 125cc loncin motor and has found a crack in it,, its droped most of the oil it had it in ,, but where not sure on wat the parts is that has cracked,,,the crack is on the right side jst in front of the sprocket,,, does any 1 know and maybe i guess on price?

will post a pic up when i fine out how to..... help any 1??

Last edited:
that would be the crank case/sump and its the left side if its in front on the sprocket.

tell ur friend to get a new engine.

grabe some Selleys Knead It Multipurpose if you wont a quick fix you will have to take the side of the engine off and clear all the oil and put some of it on and then let it set and should work the stuff sets like a rock.

ah thats a doozy dunno if kneadit might work because it is right on the edge you could give it a shot if you like also try lookin for a new cover insted of an engine but if you carnt then new engine will have to come in.

Kneadit is a putty you mix it and you can practically use it on any metal but from the looks of that pic you might no be able to use it because its right on the edge

ok my mate came up with a idea to fill it with gasket glue,,, wood that work too? and do u wat they the part is that cracked?

dude its the magneto cover for one and theres not supposed to be oil in there!!! youve cracked your engine case. its just easier to buy a new motor

unless the motor is elecy start which i highly doubt it is that chain there is the timing chain. not supposed to be seen. even if you take of the magneto cover

Latest posts

Back