help deciding on graphics kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Hey fella's/ladies

I have been browsing the net for hours trying to find a nice graphics kit for my 09 CRF250R, i have had no luck so far finding anything i like so im asking you guys if you can give me links to kits you think are good.....the only one i have found so far that interest's me is the hart and huntingham kit.....i have yellow backrounds with black numbers so im sorta looking for something to run with that if possible.

all help much appreciated

either post a link or a pic

get the one industries black or white camo kit my mate has the white on his crf450 and it looks mint :D :D :D

I would check these new one's out Roost:

http://www.ringmasterimages.com.au/ringmaster%20cat%20low%20res%202009.pdf

Ringmaster's new catalogue. Some sick designs in there. I like the Vertigo one. Personally I would be ditching the yellow backgrounds though. IMO they just wouldn't look right on a Honda with most sticker kits.

I think One industries have new designs coming out soon. Every man and there dog has white camo.

Post a pic up when she's done so I can drool for a bit. ;)

EDIT: You can customise any of their designs to make whatever you want as well!!

Last edited:
have alook at these guys . full custom kits and they can do other brand kits also for bikes they are not made for.
tbhimages.com.au

I would check these new one's out Roost:

http://www.ringmasterimages.com.au/ringmaster%20cat%20low%20res%202009.pdf

Ringmaster's new catalogue. Some sick designs in there. I like the Vertigo one. Personally I would be ditching the yellow backgrounds though. IMO they just wouldn't look right on a Honda with most sticker kits.

I think One industries have new designs coming out soon. Every man and there dog has white camo.

Post a pic up when she's done so I can drool for a bit. ;)

EDIT: You can customise any of their designs to make whatever you want as well!!

Ya they sent me a catalogue in the mail a while back :D

have alook at these guys . full custom kits and they can do other brand kits also for bikes they are not made for.
tbhimages.com.au

The site is under construction, but i did check out their myspace page and looking at some of the kits, i like very much pretty much what im after, How do i get in contact with these guys?

well this is how it looks atm so i wish to improve

066.jpg

lol just for laughs this is wat my bike looked liked after my last enduro

094.jpg

MX INK Products

I designed those specifically for all white fendered crf's. I did a photoshop of them on a crf250r 09 a while back and they really work well with it. Drop all your logo's and stuff onto them.

MX INK Products

I designed those specifically for all white fendered crf's. I did a photoshop of them on a crf250r 09 a while back and they really work well with it. Drop all your logo's and stuff onto them.

thanks unit but a bit out of my price range :(

Ahh Roost. Get rid of the yellow back plates!!! Yuck. Get some white ones. Will look cool as with the white fender.

lol i went yellow to be different every tom dick and harry have everything else so thats why i went that way......im sure ill find something that will make this colour scheme work lol well i hope so

lol i went yellow to be different every tom dick and harry have everything else so thats why i went that way......im sure ill find something that will make this colour scheme work lol well i hope so

That's a fair call. I would hate my bike to look like everyone elses. I would mess around with other color's IMO. Go a dark blue or something crazy!!

Made a decision on the sticker kit yet?

leave rockstar to suzuki.

if you ask me roost the bike how you have it at the moment looks sick,love the look of the stock grahics and reakon the yellow of the number boards looks i great,makes it look different and stand out but still the clean stock look!

leave it if you ask me or maybe the white hart and hunnington kit?,but yeh they dont make alot of good graphics for the crf250r

ya the hart and huntingham kit i like very much i just wanna photoshop that one and the one i listed before to see how they look

Latest posts

Back