Help Me Out Please!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I am now really desperate cos dad wants my engine back together cos its taking up his work space and I really need to go for a ride...lol..

So...

I need a gear for my engine...We are sure its second gear but yea, not 100% positive.

It has 31 teeth on it, its 15mm thick and about 55 mm from edge to edge. My engine is a Ducar.

So if anyone has one that they can sell me I would greatly appreciate it.

Heres a pic, its the one with the arrow pointing to it..(duh! lol)

Gear.jpg

Thanks again guys,
Matty

ok thanks sidney, and if i cant get any here ill email atomik n ask them..

u want a whole motor and gearbox complete? just needs kisk starter gear i think, its pretty new, get back to me

make me on offer, its 125 ducar just ur normal ebay pitbike engine i spose?

hey nismocat,

i did a bit of research on this and pitty engines these days on ebay cost roughly $300-$400. this is for a lifan.

since these are ducars im guessing they wouldnt be that much to start off with and also this is a second hand engine with a broken kick starter gear. can you just make sure its not the same gear as mine cos if i buy this off you and its the same problem as mine im rooted...

so...ill offer you around $50 plus whatever it will cost to send it here...

have a think about it...
thanks,
matty :)

ps, have you got a pic of it??

Last edited:
mate i ended up telling a friend what i was talking to you about, ended up selling too him for $200!!! it was nearly brand new i was going to keep it for a spare but my ducar engine seems to just keep going, sorry to gee you up but i am sure some else here can help you out. :)

Latest posts

Back