Help me please on my cr125R 2002 model

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyy

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought my CR125R - 2002 Model bike and i was wondering can i put the same oil i mix with petrol into the engine

or do i need Engine oil or sum thing like that

please help

thanks guys

You will need engine oil.
Im not sure witch one though someone else will.
Ring honda?

You will need engine oil.
Im not sure witch one though someone else will.
Ring honda?

Mate stop posting , if your clueless dont post ok!
Stop trying to get your postcount up.

Engine oil? 2 strokes use premix in the fuel muppet , they dont have a seperate sump for oil. They have a gear box which you must put oil into but it only provides lubrication to the gearbox only not the whole motor.

Do not use premix oil in your gearbox!!!!! You can use most 4 stroke oil in your gear box , I use Motul gold 15w/30. As long as you use a decent oil but its not as crucial as it is on a 4 stroke. Any 2 stroke gear box oil like belray gear saver works good. Always refer to your manual on reccomendations though.

Mate stop posting , if your clueless dont post ok!
Stop trying to get your postcount up.

Dont worry too much unit coz from now on if I see people posting usless replies ect just to get there post count up I will delete there posts everytime and there post count will remain the same :p . Its just 2 clicks for me to get rid of them so they will just be wasting there time.

Oh and taggyy, unit mx is spot on about the oil ;)

Dont worry too much unit coz from now on if I see people posting usless replies ect just to get there post count up I will delete there posts everytime and there post count will remain the same :p . Its just 2 clicks for me to get rid of them so they will just be wasting there time.

Oh and taggyy, unit mx is spot on about the oil ;)

DELETED DUE TO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND SUS1 IS NOW ON A 6 MONTH BAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Some 2 strokes do have a seperate sump (piston port engines ie GT200 suzuki)

From new or rebuild i would go 25:1, as the engine wears in 30:1
Thats 25 litres of petrol to 1 litre of 2 stroke oil which = 200ml oil to 5ltr Petrol
Gear oil for gear box is not engine oil in sump, dont get confused

Why are people saying im posting this to get my Count up wtf.....

im posting it because i need help

i dont give a shit about my count you idiots

I was helping you , learn to read champ before making accusations , clearly I was refering to Jakey post whoring not you.

Why are people saying im posting this to get my Count up wtf.....

im posting it because i need help

i dont give a shit about my count you idiots

I know your not post whoring like alekz is doing

just get engine oil or mixed with da petrol

Alekz obviously you dont know so if you have nothing helpfull to say then please dont post anything.

Latest posts

Back