Help Motovert urgent!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent182

Reaction score
Hey all

Ive been offered a good deal on a motovert expert only thing is ive gotta pick up 2moro .... i know its a pretty good bike just wondering if anyone on here own's has riden one or any feed back would be much appreciated. Also i might have the chance to swap my old china for and old crf50 bout 2years old .

cheer

trent

yeah they ride realy well & are finished nicely. i was impressed when i rode 1 around a track

& ofcorse swap ya old China for '05 CRF50 they the king of mini bikes...

Cheers Hillz!! U the man!! yeah the crf50 is looking kinda old probably neva had an oil change!!! But new spark plug and new oil she'll be mint!!! so much better than my old china !!!! Itz already got bigger handle bars !! What mods have you done to yours??? man i hope all goes to plan!!! i was also thinking of saving a lil more for maybe a ttr 125 if the motovert deal falls thru!!!

Yeah a TT-r 125 or CRF150 is also a good way to go.

to many mods to list on my CRF50, i've done everything to make it a Street machine

Mate ive got the Expert MotoVert And they are A Trick Bike, As Hillz Sed Finished really Well And overall A Great Bike, Go for it I say, What model you looking into??

Cheers Blair......

Hey dreamah Yeah im looking into the Expert.. They look good as .. U ever Had any probs with yours?? Im getting a pretty sweet deal on it to i think.

Hey,
I just saw an expert today at East Coast 50's, I was very impressed with the whole package. I would like to know what sort of deal ur getting on 1 as I would like to give 1 ago myself... East Coast 50's also supply an endless range of mods for the crf50/88. Dunno where ya live but if ur near Newy, look em up..

Nah i Live In New Zealand !! im Gona get it for $2900 New zealand which is prob lik 2400 ozzy!! But how ever i can prob get a brand new stock klx for around the same price its such a tough decision i dunno what to do???

this guy sells them for $2200 AU, it is a tough decision but don't think u can go too wrong either way.

Well i went with the expert because the klx would end up costing me too much to do up!!! It comes today cant wait aye!!!

lol.. nah sorry guys typo its $3200.... I am havin a shocker.

I am pretty sure at East Coast and most other places the Expert is around $3000. The 125 however is $2200

Welcome aboard Bella. congrats on the First post :)

Thanks mate it took me nearly 3 months but I got there lol

Latest posts

Back