help needed 150cc 8 pin cdi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren89

Reaction score
g'day

i was after some help witha new lifan/daytona 150cc i have just bought.
it came with an 8 pin cdi unit, how ever it did not come with the wiring harness/plugs to go into it.

so i was just wondering if anyone had a diagram or knew where the wires should be put, if i put a custom plug in or some thing.

pretty much im f*#kd so help needed please, anything will help

cheers

yeh tried that mate but it was all wiring diagrams for everything, i was after the wiring of the plugs that go into the cdi and which pin is which wire etc, theres heaps on others but cant find it for 150cc 8 pins. cheers tho

because i only got given the cdi unit. without the connections/plugs to go into it etc

Did you get it new ??

Cause it should have come with the harness !!! it should have also come with the coil, kicker, gear lever, oil cooler the lot !!!

yeh got it new from small wheel deals at brendale but was just the engine, spark plug etc and just the cdi unit not connections, was a bit odd i thought but oh well its sweet

I've got the same problem, I bought a Lifan 150 off Ebay and it with everything BUT the harness, Kick, gearlever, CDI, Rectifier, intake and some other nicknack, but no harness, when I Emailed the smart-ass who sold me the engine he replied he did not have any to spare as the engine was delivered that way from china.

Latest posts

Back