Help Plz Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananasboy91

Reaction score
hey guy i just wanted to know if any 1 could help me my 250cc kuda pro from atomik is given me abita shit because when i change gear it revs to high and dont realy change in that good has any1 els had this prob if so how do i fix it and plz i know its a cheap bike dont give shit posts like burn it

when your riding and you go to change gears when you pull the clutch you have 2 let off the throttle a little bit.theres nothing wrong with or bike.

ah ok thanks man ill give it a go. and XD i think its a good bike for the money aye all up i paid 1000 for it i dont do jumps or shit i just useit for bush and so far its holding up

nice buy 'nanaboy! not sure if its the same but the hummer thread has a heap of info on the 250 hummer(i dare say it would be VERY similar) might be a good read, some very helpful guys in there..(search: thinking of buying a hummer)

XD scored an infraction for his blatent attempt at being funny..(and being a tool)what a waste of a post that was..

keep us posted on how you go mate, and throw up a few pics if you can.

fools33d

yeha sweet thanks man will do. nice to see theirs some guys who just dont act like pricks cause they have a better bike then u

where have the days gone when you can have fun, if someone wants to chop me down then go for it, its un australian to not have a joke, i know i always get a laugh out of someone that is to cheeky for their own good, so instead of crying about it just have a dig and bring me down, i didnt hurt anyone i was just having fun

:):) I laughed more at foolsp33ds humour than yours:):)
But I guess thats just my sense of humour.

yeha ya rite just pisses me off that i dont have the cash to get me a good bike,youe know what i mean

nothing wrong with your bike.Look after it and it will look after you
Both my boys got really cheap $400 chinas but they just learning and dont jump so they dont need anything better.Buying them more expensive ones would be a waste of money but when they get better so will the bikes i buy them. And when I get some spare cash guess what bike I,m buying for me? A kuda pro or similar.

i know it was ages ago but could almost have bet changing gear problems most of the time with a near new bike is cos of using car oil and not bike as its a wet clutch so it causes issues

Latest posts

Back