HELP REQUIRED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
hEY GUYS I AM WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT BRAND THIS QUAD IS.

I have asked Atomik but they said no. someone on ebay had a similar 200 cc water cooled quad and said it was Razorback but i tried to ring them and no answer.

It is a 200cc water cooled quad.
It doesnt have reverse but i think it has a different motor fitted as the drain plug for engine oil is not correctly lined up in the bash plate so maybe new engine.

The engine code is HS163ML and has a engine oil filter on right hand side.

I am wanting to buy parts for it and no one can tell me what brand it is.

Attachments

• 200cc quad.jpg
    200cc quad.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 200cc quad2.jpg
    200cc quad2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 200cc quad3.jpg
    200cc quad3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 18
  • 200cc quad4.jpg
    200cc quad4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14
hard to tell mate, theres heaps of quads using the same plastics..
falcon, atomik, elstar etc

there should be a compliance plate on it somewhere, with any luck it has a model number and manufacturer name

forgot to mention regarding the hole in the bash plate for the oil drain... thats pretty common.

the brand isnt so important, the model is...

but if your still having wiring issues then maybe this is what ya want http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COMPLETE...orcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5e57c32d

Last edited:
hard to tell mate, theres heaps of quads using the same plastics..
falcon, atomik, elstar etc

there should be a compliance plate on it somewhere, with any luck it has a model number and manufacturer name

forgot to mention regarding the hole in the bash plate for the oil drain... thats pretty common.

the brand isnt so important, the model is...

but if your still having wiring issues then maybe this is what ya want COMPLETE ELECTRICS QUAD 200,250cc OHC. Zongshen Loncin | eBay

Thanks mate,
Its not an atomik they said when i wrote to them.
There is no compliance plate on the bike there WAS a sticker but previous owner removed it.
I have got the VIN number which is LWGZDML0250002936 (OR THE 5TH DIGIT COULD BE A 0 NOT A D)

anyone know what or how to find out what brand ?

also that wiring kit doesnt have headlights :(

Latest posts

Back