HELP SHUDDERING through front forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuttsy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

When i am riding my motovert rx50 i am getting shuddering through the front forks.....:eek: what could this be caused by?? does it mean the wheel is out of balance or is it something to do with the axle or is it the shocks???? please help it is driving me nuts

yeh thats what i was thinking. cheers for that ay. will go and get it sorted. thought i might be able to fix it myself but more then likely cheaper to just buy new rim

put ya bike on a stand and just spin the front wheel , and you should see if it has a buckle.

or loose rotor, loose caliper.. could be headstem bearings, loose tripples, loose bars.. is there slack in the fork legs if you hold the front brake on and try to push the bike forward and backward? can you feel it clink? where is it moving!? shudder must come from someware, something is loose or mis-aligned.. investigation IS required.. and must be done either by yourself or someone who can actually see the bike, we can guess all day as to what a POSSIBLE cause might be, but there isno point in guessing when you can find out for certain in a few short moments ;)

Latest posts

Back