Help. Sore butt.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ73

Reaction score
Checking with fellow pitbike riders who frequent MX tracks, or ride tracks at decent speeds...
Does anyone get very sore backside after a day's ride?
I'm getting quite bad abrasions almost every week, which I figured was due to the weight shifting during turns or berms. It's getting quite painful, so much so it's either I slow down my rides, or not ride at all.

It's can't be the seat foam, can it? Motovert hard foam or China-made soft foam seat made no difference, i still get sore from all that riding.

Can it be I'm riding it wrong, and should not be doing so much weight shifting over the saddle like I did on my full-size dirtbikes?

Pitbike racers, any ideas? :confused:

It's a common thing on these little bikes,I wear a pair of cycling knicks under my shorts and it helps a fair bit but still happens.

use talcom powder if you don't want it to happen, but if you already have it use paw paw cream or bepanthen

Great! Thanks guys, now I know it's not unique to me and I won't be the only person going around with torn butt skin. :D

I've tried having cycling wear with built-in paddings (I mountain bike too), even doubled up with baby powder under that... and it did helped some bit. Ok, maybe I'll try talcum powder or the cream thingy.

Oh well, looks like it's not escaping the pinch. Thanks again for the replies. :)

Have you all tried ...... Happy Harry's Haemorrhoid Heaven Cream ?????????

Latest posts

Back