Help starting a pit bike repair/maintenance service

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhz160

Reaction score
Hey miniriders, im located in SA and am looking to start a little type of business where I can service or repair problems with pit bikes at a small price. Thinking of having bookings so i know i have the right tools and equipment for the problem, or can do services on bikes with a clean. What do you think? Any ideas? Cheers

Yeah that sound like a good idea, yeah not to many shops around sa that will ever go near china bikes. I know that i would go to someone that is in SA for a cheap price. Most of the pitty shops around adelaide just sell parts, but they dont do servicing.

A good idea would be to by some genaral bulk parts like:

-Air filters
-Tubes and tyres
-chains

stuff like that would probably get you some more $$$.

Cheers Jono

thanks for the idea yeah would be good to buy those parts in bulk for a good price to fit on peoples bikes! Do you have any idea where i can buy parts wholesale in bulk?

well now that you southerners are without one of the most respected bike knowledge maniac (R.I.P thump:)) im sure yous need someone, and if you know your stuff and treat people right this may work:)

good luck

yea i think so.. do we have a mod in SA anymore? and i know there was talk about getting shirts out to mods to take to ride days for distribution, whats gonna happen with this now? sorry for off topic ness

any one that can help miniriders guys out in s.a. is all good in my eyes

Last edited:
any idea on how to advertise or to make bookings or anything?

cheers

Hey

I see bulk packs for parts on ebay all the time. They are way cheaper than buying individually.

You could make a website or put a ad in the motorbike section of the news paper.

A good idea would also be to make a whole heap of business card and take them to Jap dealers, and when people ask them if they can do work on there china bikes they can give them your number. This would be a heaps good idea because lots of Jap dealers dont touch china bikes. :)

Any way you can get work i guess.

Cheers Jono

Last edited:
sounds like a great idea..

is it going to be an actual rego'ed business or just a hobby deal..

either way i recon ken from DHZ would be more than happy to cut you a nice deal on bulk orders...

Its just going to be as a hobby, Nuts 4 50 can u pls send me some ebay link to bulk parts if u find any :D Cheers

Yeah sure will man, it will be good if you do start up this little buisness of yours, it will be good to know that there is some extra help if we need a helping hand with our bikes. :)

:D ill probs start it with my mate whose good with bikes, any bulk parts on ebay at the moment?

Cheers

just search 'bulk pit bike part's' or 'pit bike part packs' and also i thought i said this before but you should go onto sites like unifilter and protaper and other things like that and send them an email asking about it

do buy bulk of fagbay , import direct from china in bulk lots
search the forums there are tons of sites who paypal and will ship to you

i could link you to many but , its your hobby so go research it

have emailed some suppliers from China, cant find any threads on miniriders with suppliers, can u please link some? Cheers

sounds like a gret idea dhz160 i would be more than willing to get you to service my bike if you get it all up and running

sent you a few links , there all good sellers who accept payfail so your set to go , just dont rip ppl off with overpriced china cheap stuff

Latest posts

Back