help to id bike to find replacement rear wheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricky1961

Reaction score
hi guy my son's mate's 125 just seized the rear wheel bearing on the sprocket side and he didnt realise when they were out rideing all weekendand it spun in the hub and chewed the crap out of it he not sure of the make of bike only knows its got a 125 IMG_0789[1].JPGIMG_0790[1].JPGIMG_0791[1].JPGIMG_0792[1].JPGIMG_0793[1].JPGIMG_0794[1].JPGIMG_0815[1].JPGIMG_0814[1].JPG
here is a pic of bike nd rear wheel hpe any one help us out i got a brand new rim given to us but had a larger axel so we pushed out the bearings-- 6203- i think slighty larger axle went to push in some new ones-- 6202 or 6201 carnt remember but the bloody od of the bearings are slightly small er in the new rear wheel hub any help would be most ap[preciated cheers trickly

there are a couple of different sized axles, a 12mm and a 15mm are both commonly used on pitbikes

if youcarefully pop the seals out so you dont damage them, they can be reused.
then clean the outside face of the bearing, it has the size on the metal/rubber seal on the side
and usually after spinning a bearing in the hub, it is junk.

Latest posts

Back