help with fastace fork on pitpro150xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylza85

Reaction score
can anyone help me i want to upgrade my forks and was looking at getting the FASTACE AS-02RC 700MM ADJUSTABLE USD FORK will these fit a 2009 pitpro 150xr or even the FASTACE AS-01RCP ADJUSTABLE 730MM does anyone know the standard size???

Dylza mate!!! u'd go 730mm and they come with triple clamps/disc and brake so all it needs to fit is ure wheel and they come with 15mm axle and im pretty sure ure bikes axle is 15mm too!

AS-01 RCP in 730 mm ... Maylands told me a while back that 730's suit Pitpro's ... You'll most likely have to get the stock Fast Ace steering stem machined to suit the 22 mm I/D upper and 23.5 mm I/D lower chinese bearings ... UNLESS they've changed the stem ... Fast Ace steering stems are usually suited to CRF bearings ie ... 22.5 mm upper and 24 mm lower ...

The AS-01's also have a better axle setup that floats on one side ... and that allows for easier wheel fitment ... AS-02's need the precise sized axle spacers otherwise the sliders can cop stiction ...

What forks did you end up buying and where from ? ...

i havent brought any as yet but most like the AS-01's thanx for the help

Latest posts

Back