help with jialing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, im sure youve been told the answer to this a million times....

clutch is the most likely candidate but your not going to know unless to pull it down..

regardless of wat the problem is it needs to be pulled down to be repaired, and your not going to know wat to buy until then also..

to be honest there could be anything wrong with it...
could be the clutch basket damping rubbers gone,
could be the clutch plates are rooted,
could be a stripped gear in the basket or near there..

too many things in there to pin point without looking

when i started riding 2 years ago i exerdently clicked up a gear in n to 1st and it moved (without clucth in) and this new engine click it into gear (1234) it doesn't move at all
we might be getting a new engine (gpx 125 or 155z)
i have a spare jialing 125 but 08 model not 09
its starts fine but rattles

the 08 and 09 model 125 engine should be the same providing there both jailing engines... you may be able to fix your problem using parts from the old engine...

if you going to buy a new engine(which you should) dont go for the same size, use this opportunity to upgrade...

but i think a 155z would be too much for you at this stage...there pretty strong thru the rev range..

a yx140 would be plenty for you

well first you had problems with the clutch slipping and we told you to tighten it, are you sure you didn't overtighten it? try unhooking the clutch cable and see if it will go into gear then

Sounds like a strip down and starting again would help. Im not sure what problems you have before but kinda sounds siezed but then again could be what sean was going on about maybe?

hang on.... motovert24 are you saying it doesn't move in gear with the bike not running?
I'm pretty sure he means when the bikes running it won't move so it can't be seized

true dvd, if he can get it running then wont be siezed. I thought he meant cant get it to move at all. not sure on that one. Sounds like a gearbox issue if you can get it running but wont move.

I can solve this for you, NEW ENGINE!!!!! Prob save yourself stress and grey hairs

we are going to get a new engine
dad booked it into fx racing:mad: and mostlikly "new engine" they are going to say im not getting one from there anyway

i can start it up but then i try to change gear and let the clucth out nothing happens you can rev the crap out of it in gear and it don't move

what do i do to put it apart with both engines!!!

drain oil from both
anything else i should do

Last edited:
you should read the tutorials that explains how to do it.

its been covered a few times now.

both DVDrips and Bulldogs tuts would work

hey mv24 if you need someone to install a new engine I can do it for you, I'll make sure it's done right and it saves you from getting ripped off by fxracing and motorbike city... again................. I can do any other servicing you need and get the bike up to a rideable standard

and for fook sake STOP taking your bike to these shops, all they're doing is taking your money and causing more and more problems

let me know if you're interested

Last edited:
hey mv24 if you need someone to install a new engine I can do it for you, I'll make sure it's done right and it saves you from getting ripped off by fxracing and motorbike city... again................. I can do any other servicing you need and get the bike up to a rideable standard

and for fook sake STOP taking your bike to these shops, all they're doing is taking your money and causing more and more problems

let me know if you're interested

how do you kept braking ur motors?????

you should take dvd offter too!!!

lol hahaha, welll if hes kepts going back then him get riped off lol

every one tryed telling him and helping him but he just doesnt wanna take our help so haha

yeah it sort of gives the back yard mechanics a good name, because the shops are suppose to be the ducks nuts at wat they do but they keep fooking it up... the quality in tradesmen(thats even if they are tradesmen) is slowly dieing these days unfortunately.

MV24 take DVD's offer, if ya cant then you and yr dad need to learn how to fix it...
easiest option is new engine... and its not rocket science to know how to change tht..

Latest posts

Back