Help working out a price for my bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firedream

Reaction score
Hey I have decided to sell my motorbike that I have spent a lot of money on. I have no idea what kind of price I should be advertising for. I realise I will never get my money back what I have spent but I want to get rid of it fairly quickly but also want some money to put towards another bike. The bike in question is my avatar so theres the pic. It has:
CRF50 Genuine honda
* genuine marzocchi forks
* Billetware 1 inch extended frame
* extended swingarm (five 0)
* K&N Filter
* 88cc kit
*10 inch rear tyre and 12 inch front.
* New sticker kit
* Pro circuit Ti-4 exhaust
* two bros seat

It needs a new carby or a tune cause it doesn't idle until warm but Im not mechanically minded so I don't wanna mess with it. Its probably got more stuff i should list but I can't remember. Im a mother of two so due to my responsibilities as a mum (haha) I have not ridden it hard. If you could suggest me a price that would be cool and I can list on the classifieds and ebay. Cheers.

Last edited:
Its in good condition just the idling. Its been my baby for 4 years now and I clean it all the time and keep it in my spare room so it doesn't even get to share the shed with spiders. wow you think $3500 I didn't think i would get that much. It would be good cause I want to buy a KLX 110.

Be a bit harder to sell over there, maybe to save time get a quote for shipping to the East Coast as most replying here will be from over this side.

Good luck with the sale, bike sounds like a great buy!

Sorry to sound dumb haha but who would i call about shipping someone from here or over east and do any of you know of a good place

You could call a interstate trucking company . Wouldent be to Mutch if you packeged it yourself .

look at the spec list and rethink your question lol..

88 kit, marzocchi front end... all quality items..

Latest posts

Back