Here you go Mick

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Haha you asked for it Mick so got a chance to get some footage of it running finally.

Ive posted this in the build thread but this thing is so much fun i thought id share again.

Ill get some riding footage up soon just to see it in action, anyways here you go for now.

[video=youtube_share;iqRGMy2DgiI]http://youtu.be/iqRGMy2DgiI[/video]

Haha, top stuff brendo, She looks awesome mate, what type of carby are you running on the 150 mate?

26mm oko mate and the oko is working better on this then any other bike, its pretty faultless well for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

sounds nice too with the FMF.

what Pilot jet in the 26 brendo ?
you may still be able to go the next size up ?

I had a play around when first setting it up Craig and found that 36/100 is spot on for it all the other oko's and bikes I have, have all been *****es to get right but this one just works.
Yeah Karl it's hella fun to ride, it started to twist up on me when I was giving it hell the other day from the torque on the small tyres and nearly skidded me across the car park, wild times to be had haha.
Just spent the whole arvo fixing a massive blowout from the hose releasing the banjo (drop all its oil in about 5 seconds) but all that aside its all fixed now and it runs hard as hell.

yqyna8e5.jpg

That pic is awesome bro. The oil pumps run a decent amount of pressure, no wonder it dropped its guts so f'n fast lol.;)

that thing is beast, really like those honda seats, where can you get them?

Ha yeah dropped it fast alright, was sitting warming it up then puff oil smoke everywhere I was like what the bejesus half the oil burnt on the exhaust other half all over the workshop floor. Lunch time ride was over very quick.
Hey mate you can get the covers made up from topline upholstery in Victoria, ask for Mario he's a top bloke. They can do anything you want and post it to you.

nice looking bike! is the the piranha 150 motor?
-Chris

Its the yx 150, I think you will find that piranha is just embossed on the engine cases...

Latest posts

Back