Here's a clip I put together of some Tassie riding/racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFdTm3yHpq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFdTm3yHpq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Some Sweet Footage!

Speedway Action :) haha Good As.

Nice Work with the Vid, looks like Everyone is having a Good Time, Great to See!

Cheers for Posting it Up

nice video..

has anyone noticed the owner of braaap looks like bruno??

Ha ha TdD, you're not the first person to think that! Yeah thanks Tommy, us boys love the drift action, hold it pinned and hang on ha ha!

cool vid mate, haha im so gunna have to come for a burn with you fellas sometime.

at the 2:11min mark the fella on the inside is a mate of mine andy, well im pretty sure its him

@roost the Sunday i went for a ride in Hobart was the best fun i had
on 2 wheels

and round 1 was great fun to watch so
get ya butt on a bike or track side for round 2 :cool:

*EDIT* @3:03min how close are you to getting ya leg ran over gaz
there looks to be a flys foreskin in it
and i love what ya hear right at the end of the vid that is just gold

Last edited:
yeah roost, come for a blast with us, will be sick! They're all good blokes (and chicks!) and heaps of fun, that's what it's about at the end of the day!

there was some pretty close calls on that drift session brooksy, we were all trying to outdo each other!

Last edited:
yeah roost, come for a blast with us, will be sick! They're all good blokes (and chicks!) and heaps of fun, that's what it's about at the end of the day!

there was some pretty close calls on that drift session brooksy, we were all trying to outdo each other!

IM THERE lol jks.....yeah im really keen was gunna have a race at the devonport round but im racing a grasstrack with TERC at rocky cape......i also gotta buy a new donk:(

dam you will be missing out on some good times man

if gaz is heading over that way tomorrow (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE)
you should head out then

Can't make it tomorrow Brooksy, maybe Sunday tho. Yeah the scene is growing over here motovert24, you'll have to get some mates together and make the trip across sometime!

i may be able to get down for a burn this sunday but dam the bikes ruff atm......what track you guy's heading to????

Awesome footage , the track looks great , sure looks alot better than the tracks we we get to ride that we have to dig with a shovel , haha.
No wonder you have some fast riders down there !
Can you post up some other footage of your other tracks aswell if possible ?

Awesome footage , the track looks great , sure looks alot better than the tracks we we get to ride that we have to dig with a shovel , haha.
No wonder you have some fast riders down there !
Can you post up some other footage of your other tracks aswell if possible ?

That track was at the Dragway, it got shut down last year tho which sucked. braaap club have a sick track near Hobart and we have a few cool private ones too, including a wicked track at patersonia where the next race day is at! I'll put some pics of that one up tonight on the link below. I'm working on the next DVD!

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

That track was at the Dragway, it got shut down last year tho which sucked. braaap club have a sick track near Hobart and we have a few cool private ones too, including a wicked track at patersonia where the next race day is at! I'll put some pics of that one up tonight on the link below. I'm working on the next DVD!

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Why did they shut the track at the dragway down?

Latest posts

Back