hey NSW riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich

Reaction score
Hey has anyone been to Pacific Park?
What's it like? Anyone got pics?
Looks like a great spot, on the hawkesbury river, close to sydney and central coast, should organise some sort of ride day/weekend sometime!

hey mate welcome to MR

where abouts are you on the coast???

i have been there a few times and its pretty fun alot of people say its crap but its what you make of it sure there arent any jumps but you dont need jumps to have fun

i will probably be heading out there in like a month or so and will mention it on hear for others that are keen to go

Yeah that sounds alright, im keen, im near gosford. yeah in a month or something, ill see if some mates want to go too.

nice i was thinkin about goin out there too just got to fix my bike i live at the entrance
i looked it up on the net tryin to find places to ride

interesting u starting this thread i didnt even know there was a track out there i just googled it $25 to ride there is cheap compared to a fine riding elsewhere

I'm in if you want to organise a day at the park.

I haven't been there either.

Logic

pacific park is what you make of it

originally i never thought it was that fun but it actually is i find it a good place to learn to ride sandy/loamy tracks and to teach yourself to ride berms and ruts fast

I want more info because the web-site isn't that helpful.

Do you have to be a member to ride the track or does the day liscene allow you to ride there?
What tracks are we allowed to ride on?
Are there pictures of the tracks itself?
Would it be alright to ride on a stock CRF50?
Is there any jumps on the peewee track?
How much will it cost for us to ride?

Is there a link for pacific pines and same questions apply to pacific pines.

Do you have to be a member to ride the track or does the day liscene allow you to ride there?

Do you have to be a member to ride the track or does the day liscene allow you to ride there? No you dont need a day license or anythings its a straight fee of 25 or 30 but you do need be over 18 or have someone over 18 to sign for you

What tracks are we allowed to ride on? depending on the bike but there are only 2 restricted tracks being a peewee track strictly for 50cc and little kids and other having a 80cc limit but they will probs let a stock crf50 on it

Are there pictures of the tracks itself? no there arent

Would it be alright to ride on a stock CRF50? probably

Is there any jumps on the peewee track? theres a couple of mounds i wouldnt exactly call jumps to be honest i would probably find it boring on a crf50 but you may enjoy it

How much will it cost for us to ride? about 25 bucks

i havent been to appin in a long time i use to ride big bikes on the main track the jumps are probably to big for a pit bike as it is a proper motocross track where they hold races the peewee 50 track is rubbish its just that tiny jumps basically just for kids under 12 years old than they have a pretty crap bush track the fee's back 8-9 years ago were expensive and the place was ran poorly during summer we paid there silly entry and member fee's to ride on the track for 30mins to have the tosser who we paid come over and tell us we had to leave as the day was to hot and they were closing mid day wtf? so we got kicked out that was the last time i rode there

pacific park i wouldnt like to ride a stocker around but anything else would be ok,appin there is a dedicated pitbike track that u are the only bikes to ride on and there is another track over the back that u can ride on.to ride it is 25 but u have to join the club first i think the price on that is 60

I'm not entirely convinced if I should go. Make a date and I'll see how many people are willing to go and I'll make my decesion then.

Cheers.

appin is good mate i go out there every weekend and i seem to be the only rider on the fast 50's track apart from the people a take with me including my missus, and yes you have to be a member so the first day out there is a bit of a sting to the wallet but after that man its 25 or you can buy 15 rides for 150 or something like that so it ends up being 10 bucks a ride you can also ride the main motocross track if you please as long as your a decent rider there is also a lil trial ride if you do go out when you pay at the gate its on your left behind the 50 track

Latest posts

Back