hey there

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
well as i said if i ever started riding for braaap i would be straight forward and tell every one on miniriders . so every one on mini riders iam now riding for braaap i will keep you all posted on progress of things and let every one know when and were shows and races will be . the first show is next sunday at st kilda fest in melbourne for those interested should be an awsome day riding on the new set up formaly owned by trick fiddy .

Attachments

• IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 62
well as i said if i ever started riding for braaap i would be straight forward and tell every one on miniriders . so every one on mini riders iam now riding for braaap i will keep you all posted on progress of things and let every one know when and were shows and races will be . the first show is next sunday at st kilda fest in melbourne for those interested should be an awsome day riding on the new set up formaly owned by trick fiddy .

Ha ha Timmy we all knew at the nats man ...the team braaap shirt sorta gave it away bruz ... all good mate I don't think anyone really cares to much what ya ridin man . You might have a bit of trouble keeping us " up to date " on all the braaap events though.

haha but at nats i actualy wasnt riding for them i was just riding there bike there lol . but iam officialy riding for them as of yesterday . why would i have trouble keeping every one up to date on the events ? most of the fmx shows will be on the main land and a few races to will have most the dates on monday for the mjority of them

haha but at nats i actualy wasnt riding for them i was just riding there bike there lol . but iam officialy riding for them as of yesterday . why would i have trouble keeping every one up to date on the events ? most of the fmx shows will be on the main land and a few races to will have most the dates on monday for the mjority of them

Well go with that Timmy if ya think there's a distinction ... walkin around in a team braaap shirt and riding a braaap is pretty much ridin for em in my mind mate ... all good though like I said no one's really bothered .

As for

" why would i have trouble keeping every one up to date on the events ? most of the fmx shows will be on the main land and a few races to will have most the dates on monday for the mjority of them "

Well I may be talking outta school but I think mr has given braaad his last free advertisements ... and seeing as how everything I've seen braaap do are heavily branded as such and You are offically riding for them it may be seen as advertising I think ..so it may have to be fb or the vmr forum. Braad has had every oportunity to support mr but instead has decided to go with glosy ,expensive campaigns in big bike mags ... so ya reap what ya sow I guess ... but yeah be careful with ya wording and ya may get em thru .

Hope that clears it up for ya bruz .

Dready and braaap go hand in hand on this site. When ever there is a word of braaap it's closely follow by dready lol.

Good job timmy. They haven't really advertised the stkilda thing much.

well there you go, learn something new every day lol...

one thing i did notice is it mentions that crf50 plastics still fit..

Yeah most of there bikes come with the YCF plastics on them now, I think they wanted them interchangeable so if people wanted a different crf50 style sticker kit. Just realised looking at there website the 88 no longer has an A style swing arm. That sucks.

Dready and braaap go hand in hand on this site. When ever there is a word of braaap it's closely follow by dready lol.

Good job timmy. They haven't really advertised the stkilda thing much.

Ha ha Rach what else would you expect from ya resident heavy hitter :flipa:

And yeah remember that sometimes the person who knows but says nothing by default becomes the most evil of all ...see that's the only enviroment in which a lie can become the truth ...and for one I'm glad mr isn't such an enviroment

and on a personal note I simply don't like it when someone p#sses in my pocket and tells me it's raining .:boink:

Nice to see you got a ride timmy..... we better see you at Rev heads this year!

Dready how has miniriders been good advertising for braaap how would you like me to support the forum?

Hey Timmy get that thing up side down!

Hey Rach ya coming riding tomorrow? keeen as for wells rd!

hmmm why the yx/zonger engine timmy.. arnt those ycf bikes spose to have daytona's..

i like the yx and the zonger motors i think with a v2 they are better then the daytonas . im just getting the suspension sused atm but so far the bike rides realy well on the ramps im still setting it up the way i like so will have more pics up soon :)

i like the yx and the zonger motors i think with a v2 they are better then the daytonas . im just getting the suspension sused atm but so far the bike rides realy well on the ramps im still setting it up the way i like so will have more pics up soon :)

Had a lash on the vegas 200 yet?

yeah i have actualy its a realy nice kit i was suprised it had a fairly smooth tourqe curve to it was expecting it to have no real legs but it had plenty . i still preffer just a 155 with a v2 head and s35 cam and 26mm oko my favourite by far

the vegas 200 is a 200 its a fair bit bigger then the 184 kit i had a look at the kits when it was being built there just not enough piston it scares me lol

amen to tht...

there def cheaper to keep running and upgrade..and i dont really think there that more UN reliable..

Latest posts

Back