hi guys looking for your opinions on the dhz 160 outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzybloke1985

Reaction score
hi guys i currently own a 2010 model dhz 160 pro great bike have had no problems with it what so ever goes hard and is heaps of fun . Iam thinking bout getting a dhz 160 outlaw as a mate of mine has just build himself a sick little private track and has a fair few jumps and stuff i am 6ft 1 and way around 90kg i no the 160 pro sits higher then the outlaw just looking 2 get a bit more agressive with my pit bike riding thats all and wanting your opinions with this bike about jumping and stuff cheers guys !!!

Hey buddy.
I found to carry my weight (100kg) I had to do the obvious things like change the oil in the forks and set the rear shock up properly. I used the blue block for the rear lower shock mout and added a 5mm spacer under it aswell and it sits nicelly. The upper shock mount will need bracing unless they have fixed the problem with the newer frames. hope this helps

so as for riding my pit bike harder mate would u recomend the outlaw over the pro tossing up weather 2 bomb me pro up or just by the out law ?

If i were you i'd just spend some $$ on the dpro and get it up to how you want it.

No point buying a new bike if ya dont have to, and for 1/2 of the price you could have your bike ripping!

hey mate u dnt no if they make fmf exhuasts 4 the dhz pros do u by any chance

Not specifically for the Dpro but you can get something that will fit.

Give us a list of what your bike currently has done to it, then some suggestions can be made as to what needs to be improved.

nothing has been done 2 it mate engine wise its stock standard only things i have replaced r the aircleaner now a uni filter and got rid of standard bars got pro tappers on there now currently waiting on a flat sided carby 2 mate

I'm not very experienced with Mini bikes and I don't race, apart from the friendly comps with my sons, but I sure do have a hell of a lot of fun on my DHZ160 outlaw.:thumbup:

I'm 5 '11" and 100kgs and with a bit of tweaking I was able to set up the suspension to ride well for me and on the crf70 frame I don't feel cramped at all. I haven't had any problems with the top shock mount yet, but I am not racing it or doing big jumps on it either.

Latest posts

Back