High end bikes...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new x4 pisters are midsize bikes. Getting top reviews in the states.

so the thumpstar is really the best (strongest) pitbike? how much they go for and is the fame stronger for big jumps?

following that the pro vert or pitster pro -

i'm lookin for a pitbike that has the feel of a big bike - by the sounds of it the x4r klx style maybe the way to go? (do these bikes sit higher than the thumpstar??)

Last edited:
If You Wanted the best mini bike and had 4 grand to spend wouldnt you be better to get a crf50 or klx110 and mod it up!!

If you like slow pit bikes go the Jap stuff. Even with good coin they are still slow if same coin spent on Chinga the Chinga (jialing)would easy outgun the Jap.

If you like slow pit bikes go the Jap stuff. Even with good coin they are still slow if same coin spent on Chinga the Chinga (jialing)would easy outgun the Jap.

yeah I would second that, especially the special designed GPX USA AMA racing motor on my x4r. top of that you dont really need to spend that much on the Pitsterpro if you lower your desire on some fancy gears. Mine's got chromo pro taper instead of the 28mm fat pro taper, and I used the SGR forks sure they are not as good as Marzzoci shover but I m talking about you can save over 1k. PM if you would like to have look my bike.

Yeah but if your gonna be spending that much money i would be nice to have a bike that its easy to get parts for etc.. Ive got a motovert expert its a good bike ... my freinds one broke down and he cant find any parts for it and no bike shops want to know about it cause its a china ... the person that imports them here in NZ hardly imported any parts .. maybe thats not a problem in ozzy i dont know. But i rekon better to be riding a little slower than not riding at all. If i could get my money back id get a honda or a klx110.
heaps a parts round for those and if you ever have any major probs you can't fix you can take it to any bike shop.. The china bikes to me seem to have a more limited lifespan... But yeah they are faster for cheap ... the motovert is real fast for a pit bike... plus from what ive herd the jap bikes dont have bolts falling off and dont hit those annoying false neutrals in the gear box, this still seems to happen even on the high end china bikes..

Well ive been looking around more and more and the PitsterPro now seems the option i reckon. The idea of the X4's sounds good but how far away they are from hitting AUS could be a pain. I spoke via email with Peter from SA fun bikes, who i think might just be "mcanix" on the forums here? He was super helpful and knowledgable so im going to go to check out some bikes there. With all of this rain i am hanging to get a sick new bike!!!

My friend once had a 04 crf50. The only thing "honda" on it is the fuel tank and rear brake leaver. Thats how modded it is.

does sa fun bikes have any pitster pro x4r bikes in stock ?

From what i was told the X4's are not in AUS yet, the guys at SAFB's told me they have no info on them as of yet with regard to pricing either. They sure do look pretty cool though!

Grant.

Well ive been looking around more and more and the PitsterPro now seems the option i reckon. The idea of the X4's sounds good but how far away they are from hitting AUS could be a pain. I spoke via email with Peter from SA fun bikes, who i think might just be "mcanix" on the forums here? He was super helpful and knowledgable so im going to go to check out some bikes there. With all of this rain i am hanging to get a sick new bike!!!

Believe or not the dealer where I've got my bike is about to bring a container in during next month, PM if you would like to know more. Pitsterpro X3R is amazing bike I've got FXpro from FX racing from Melbourne, but as far as I ride both of them, I'd still go for the x4r since the motor options are much more not to mention its a big bike feel mini.

thanks guys

wow next month is going to b a big one
if fuzzmini dealer is gettin in some x4r and MSO are soon to bring in there new range of elite bikes.......

does sa fun bikes have any pitster pro x4r bikes in stock ?

According to the Pitster Pro people at this point in time the X4R is not available in Australia. I have been told that it is not even scheduled for arrival this year. So if there are bikes (X4 or X4R) purchased here they would have come in via the USA or back doored somehow............ this means parts would be hard to purchase for that model here also. But this may change:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back