High performance fuel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be careful with the petrol, back when i had my bike, i tried 'shell optimax' (98 octane) with an ngk plug and the bike fouled like crazy. Put normal petrol in and it was fine.

Figured its because these bikes have quite weak ignitons, could not ignite that high of an octane while cold-warmish (fine once HOT), and the plugs just fouled. Also optimax and the others have cleaning agents etc which can also foul up the plugs on these bikes.

Try using 95 octane 'premium', not the fancy name stuff

Found this out, If you buy a brand new Ducati, and they find out you use optimax etc it acutally voids your warranty.

but hey if it works for you its fine then :D

and with that scooter, besides the carb and filter, have any other mods been done? what type of carb is it? a friends 43cc scooter is in NEED of mods :shock:

hey 110cc na theyre the only mods ive done i was going to do more but then i got my 125 dirt bike and i sort of forgot bout the scoot but its still a beast. im not sure where u live but im in sydney and i bought the carb in anandale the shop is called extreme toys. heres site if u want to take a look. www.extremetoys.com.au

and with the carb im not exactly sure on name and all that but ill go and take a look at it and let u know exact size brand etc.

110cc said:
be careful i tried 'shell optimax' (98 octane)
that shell shit is the worst, everyone knows (should know) not to use optimax in their motorbike.

Latest posts

Back