HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont need to sit a riding test to get your mini bike liscence threw ma

they dont just give ya a lic and send ya on ya way , ya goto know what flags are waht and stuff like that, im not sure exaclty what you do as when i done mine i had my ps for motorclyle, so they new i could ride but still had to answer some questiond bout flags and stuff

Round 5 for me! whos couch am i crashing on? lol

you'll be rollin with team minor threat jindabyne you'll be lucky if ya get a few hours shut eye in the dingo bed in my truck lol

And RIPPING Brad I'll be hard pressed to be back for round one but I'll be at the rest .

they dont just give ya a lic and send ya on ya way , ya goto know what flags are waht and stuff like that, im not sure exaclty what you do as when i done mine i had my ps for motorclyle, so they new i could ride but still had to answer some questiond bout flags and stuff

they do for srn special class mini bike liscence just fil in the paper work and send it in all you need to be is a member of a local moto club to get it you dont need to sit all the riding test like if you a junior . i dont know any one that races minis thats had to do the tests except you ill find some more info out and post it up for yas

u do have to do a test for mini lic but u can get a day lic and they will take 44 of your lic app that way u dont have to do 5hrs coaching or if u have your road bike lic u can get it straight away

Mudgee Magic

Mudgee and especially the after party was a blast last year, a not to be missed event.

This year we could take over the top floor of the pub.

Cheers

Jaimie

Attachments

• Dsc05324s.jpg
    Dsc05324s.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 32
Sounds heaps good brad. plan race stock , limited and 10"crf in as meny rds as i can. Line other mates up we go road tripn with me v8 statesman bought nice!

Definitely want to make the mudgee one!

I'm gonna try and make the trip for all of them , but will see how it goes.

ok guys due too popular demand and the fact that i have not been able too work since gwandalan and am still about 2 weeks away from working it has been decided that i will retire from racing,but in my place my son will now assume the mantle and race on in my place.
this however Brad means that i will be available too help out in whatever way you deem required be it scoring flagging or just plain getting people motivated

ok just too clear this up for MA licensing for fast 50s
as a senior be that over 16 years of age you need to be
A; a member of a MA associated club ( brad should be able too arrange one of the clubs too do a basic membership for fast 50 riders too cover this )
B: you must fill in the license application form which is at the link i have provided which tells you what you must include,you will for fast 50s require the senior restricted national license which is shown too be $185,if you have a recent day license (last 12 months)you will have that price deducted from this total if you send it in with it

http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_competitorlicenceapp_050111.pdf

c:you will need to complete the written theory test (link provided)

http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Club_Info/cl_startouttest_feb05.pdf

if you have a rta issued motorcycle license you will have too provide a copy of it , if you do not you have too have a form signed by an MA official too prove that you can ride a bike, which you are also SUPPOSE too do for a day license(hense if you have a copy of a day license that will do)

D:last of all you need to have proof that you have ambulance cover insurance

also remember that withthe price of a MA license you also have insurance covering you incase of accident for many different situations, loss of income,loss of limbs, death

if you are a junior and i dont think there will be any junior racing it is a totally different setup, with coaching and kicksatrt course requirment and log books required to be filled

hope this clears a few things up

Last edited:
ok just too clear this up for MA licensing for fast 50s
as a senior be that over 16 years of age you need to be
A; a member of a MA associated club ( brad should be able too arrange one of the clubs too do a basic membership for fast 50 riders too cover this )
B: you must fill in the license application form which is at the link i have provided which tells you what you must include,you will for fast 50s require the senior restricted national license which is shown too be $111,if you have a recent day license (last 12 months)you will have that price deducted from this total if you send it in with it

http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_competitorlicenceapp_050111.pdf

c:you will need to complete the written theory test (link provided)

http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Club_Info/cl_startouttest_feb05.pdf

if you have a rta issued motorcycle license you will have too provide a copy of it , if you do not you have too have a form signed by an MA official too prove that you can ride a bike, which you are also SUPPOSE too do for a day license(hense if you have a copy of a day license that will do)

D:last of all you need to have proof that you have ambulance cover insurance

also remember that withthe price of a MA license you also have insurance covering you incase of accident for many different situations, loss of income,loss of limbs, death

if you are a junior and i dont think there will be any junior racing it is a totally different setup, with coaching and kicksatrt course requirment and log books required to be filled

hope this clears a few things up

Cheers man! That makes it all much clearer :) Will suss out and see about club membership and speak to brad!

But gonna be heaps more worth it then getting day licenses every time ha ha

thanks clarky it is sad to here u r going to retire i was just starting to enjoy the pit board messages but the fact that ur son is taking over is great and always i am thank full of the the help u have done in the past and look forward to future help in any way u can,again thank u and see u at the track and look after urself mate

Yeah brad. kurri track its heaps awrsome fun! enjoy racen there:)

Latest posts

Back