HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be able to make 'em all.

Can we do the same as what we did at Gwando? meaning just fill out tht paper work?

Paying up front is fine for me.

gwando was day licenses for paperwork i believe they will be available at all rounds but will have too be prepaid just like the entry fee (brad can you confirm or deny this) also once you have done the test for the daylicense once you should just have too bring an old day license or a copy of the completed test so you dont have too do it again

paper work is if u dont have a lic,if u had that u could just turn up and get ur name marked of as all races will be prepaid and entries filled out on offical entry form for series there will be no texting or ringing up to put entry in as i do not like paper work myself,if u dont have a lic day lic will be available at a price set by the individual clus so they could be between 60 and a 100 dollars so better get a lic as it may get pricey to race and if riders dont come the race will be canceled so it will be all up tp the riders this year to proove that they do want to race and support the effort put in

Price for one day license is $44 so hopefully that will be the price at the race's. But if you plan on doing all rounds a race license would be the best option

day lic is min 50 dollars as 44 is for ma and sport and rec.a book of day lic is 500 dollars for 10 lics.ma do not put a price on how much clubs put on day lic as u are by the ma rule book ment to pay for the day lic and be at least a day membership of the host club for that day of racing so if they wanted to they could charge 100 bucks for the lic

ok just too clear this up for MA licensing for fast 50s
as a senior be that over 16 years of age you need to be
A; a member of a MA associated club ( brad should be able too arrange one of the clubs too do a basic membership for fast 50 riders too cover this )
B: you must fill in the license application form which is at the link i have provided which tells you what you must include,you will for fast 50s require the senior restricted national license which is shown too be $111,if you have a recent day license (last 12 months)you will have that price deducted from this total if you send it in with it

http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Competitor_Info/ci_competitorlicenceapp_050111.pdf

c:you will need to complete the written theory test (link provided)

http://www.motorcycling.com.au/PDF_Files/Club_Info/cl_startouttest_feb05.pdf

if you have a rta issued motorcycle license you will have too provide a copy of it , if you do not you have too have a form signed by an MA official too prove that you can ride a bike, which you are also SUPPOSE too do for a day license(hense if you have a copy of a day license that will do)

D:last of all you need to have proof that you have ambulance cover insurance

also remember that withthe price of a MA license you also have insurance covering you incase of accident for many different situations, loss of income,loss of limbs, death

if you are a junior and i dont think there will be any junior racing it is a totally different setup, with coaching and kicksatrt course requirment and log books required to be filled

hope this clears a few things up

I was looking at getting income protection because i'm fat and old and break easy.
How do I find out more info on the income protection that we get with the MA licence?

this will give you a rough idea

1 Quadriplegia or paraplegia $150,000
2 Death
- Under 18 years of age $10,000
- If under 18 years of age with full time employment $75,000
- All other Insured Persons $75,000
3 Third degree burns and/or resultant disfigurement which covers more than 40% of the entire external body $50,000
4 Permanent Total Disablement $50,000
5 Permanent and Incurable Insanity $50,000
6 Permanent Total Loss of Sight of Both Eyes $50,000
7 Permanent and Incurable Paralysis of all Limbs $50,000
8 Permanent Total Loss of Sight of One Eye $50,000
9 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of one limb $50,000
10 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of two limbs $50,000
11 Permanent Total Loss of Hearing in:
a) Both Ears $37,500
b) One Ear $7,500
12 Permanent Total Loss of the Lens of One Eye $25,000
13 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of 4 fingers and thumb of either hand $35,000
14 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of 4 fingers of either hand $20,000
15 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of 4 fingers of either hand:
a) Both Joints $15,000
b) One Joint $7,500
16 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of fingers of either hand:
a) Three Joints $5,000
b) Two Joints $3,750
c) One Joint $2,500
17 Loss of or the Permanent Total Loss of use of toes and disablement of foot:
a) All-one Foot $7,500
b) Great-both Joints $2,500
c) Great-one Joint $1,500
d) Other than great toe, each toe $500
18 Fractured leg or patella with established non-union $5,000
19 Shortening of leg by at least 5cm $3,700
Permanent Disability not otherwise provided for under Insured Events 3 to 19 inclusive. Such percentage of the
Sum Insured as the insurer shall in its absolute discretion determine and being in its opinion not inconsistent with
the benefits provided under Insured Events 3 to 19 inclusive.
21 Funeral expenses $2,000
22 Non-Medicare medical expenses $5,000
23 Emergency transport costs for Officials, Marshalls and Volunteers $10,000
10 persona l accident ins uran ce
10 NATIONAL PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
2011 MANUAL OF MOTORCYCLE SPORT
WEEKLY BENEFITS
22. Weekly Accident Benefits for Marshals and officials who are Income Earners $500
23. Home Help Weekly Benefit $250
24. Student Tutorial Weekly Benefit $250
PARENTS’ INCONVENIENCE ALLOWANCE
25 Parents’ Inconvenience Allowance – per day $50
Up to a maximum of $1,500

i work for the government they just keep paying whether i turn up too work or not, infact i dont even no if they have noticed me missing, i have however just put in a $500 claim for my sons broken leg,travel fuel out of pocket exp,tutor while he is not at school etc,

the list i put up is a copy straight from the manual of motorcycle sport (moms) so yes that is what you are covered for,this is also why you pay $50 for a day license as this insurance is also part of your day license fee

you have already done the test to get the day license so just have too send in copy of day license,but you also need to be a member of a club

I was told the day licence we use to get our full ma could be no older than 2 weeks from the date issued. Is that wrong?

Im not sure if its true or not but i have been told that by more than 1 person on more than one occasion

Latest posts

Back