HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mailing my enter this arvo. Just gotta get money order from the post office after work.

HEY ALL
well the bad racing year continues having retired due to injury and as Brad would say old age,my son who was going to race instead of me who has had his hand in a cast for the last 6 weeks now has too go in for an operation to have some metal inserted (and the other son still has his broken leg) but although we wont be riding we will definately be there revving youse all up

‎2weeks til entries close for round 1 high roller mini moto series get them to avoid not getting a start

Moving to newy next week all because of this racing ha ha. I'm bloody excited :)

let us know when ur in newy rach and we can tee up a ride!

I'll be in my car heading up thursday! Like this coming thursday. I am pretty excited ha ha. So hopefully see ya next weekend for a ride :D

What's the cost for me to ride stock?

I have to club membership or a MA license.. price?

Also somebody link me to the entry forum..

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO GET UR ENTRIES IN FOR RND 1 GET THEM IN

How about you let China 50's in stock class?

That way i could race another class?

:)

Just an idea..

you knew the rules before you bought the bike wayne lol

Maybe let them race but not give them points. but even then buy a honda ya homo's.

you knew the rules before you bought the bike wayne lol

Maybe let them race but not give them points. but even then buy a honda ya homo's.

I didnt buy the bike to race in THIS series. I was putting the idea there to possibly get more numbers to the races thats all.

Paid. and sent in my entry form. 4 class's too hehe so lookn forward to it

Latest posts

Back