HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mx_rider_51 - yeah I'm going up from Canberra. Leaving Friday afternoon. let me know if you want to convoy it up there.
0403 295 174
[email protected]

Sweet, I am looking forward to some battles. You better be there.

I only just got my bike going last weekend, but its all good now so when ever

ENTRIES CLOSING THIS FRIDAY GET THEM IN AND PAID OR U WILL PAY 100 DOLARS LATE ENTRY

Im leaving from coffs harbour on friday about midday . I wont be stopping on the way tho

I am leaving Brisbane at 5am and driving all the way prob only stop once for fuel and a feed.

Looking for a lift to race, still have van trouble

Hey all Dave Durrant here, hoping to get my entry in tomorrow but not sure if my old van will make it. needs new crank seal and sleave for crank pully but toyota will not supply one as they said they had to recall the last lot, so have to buy a whole new crank pully. Trying to find one now. Leaking to much oil plus worn rings. Can drive to ACT if anybody can give me a lift from there. happy to share cost. Ride on DD

entries close in 2 days guys get them in and avoid a late entry of $100 that will be inforced or no ride

hey durrant ben allen is in the act he has entered i will find his number and text it to u

Looks like im going , will get the money transferred tomorrow !

Just sent the form in tonight.

What the hell is a remittance advice form lol? ..

Latest posts

Back