HIGH ROLLER MINI NATIONALS!! DEC 11th & 12th CESSNOCK NSW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
this is the one we are waiting for,who is the best, all will be answered dec 11 and 12 at cessnock motocross club with the running of the 2010 high roller nationals.entry forms and details will be up soon.
entries must be in and paid for pryor to the event

Attachments

• Entry_Form-_Nationals_2010.pdf
    8 KB · Views: 156
  • 25369_102069356500242_100000915341414_14947_4089343_n.jpg
    25369_102069356500242_100000915341414_14947_4089343_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool sounds like lots of funn to me!! Cessnock track be good place to hold national race. I come n make up the numbers haha

will club L be good enuf to race on day or will u need full national ma L???.

hey brad
can you give us some idea of how this meet will run,whats on saturday and whats on sunday,how will results be calculated etc etc

Awsome Brad, in my opinion your series has been the nationals anyway as it's the only real series run in Aus .... glad it is now official and I'm lookin forward to seeing who is the fastest in the land .

Shall be there!

Will be better prepeared with a charged camera and some seats :eek:.

Might even book acomodation. AS asked above what'll be on Saturday and Sunday?

think ill be dead after 2 days! i was so sore and tired after just a couple races at mudgee at that was only 1 day!

glover dude it says on your profile that your 22 lets say with the fact that you joined in 2006 that you may be a year older,i have done every round this year except mudgee,and at 47years of age and the oldest mini racer in the series and with one of the fattest arses on the circuit,if the stars aline and everything is set i will be ripping it up at cessnock for 2 days and loving it,oh and if you thinking yea but your a hardened mx racer with years of experince,i started mx racing late last year,as long as you enjoy and its all good fun the thrill will overide the pain LOL

hey bulldog what camera are u using? ill be there with my big bastard of a camera and will be riding and wont be able to take many shots if u wanna have a go with mine!

Im 32 and started racing this year and ill be at cessnock taking part in both days and im the most unfit person racing.
Clark I win the fat ass award hands down and you better be at cessnock. I enjoy our battles

Im 32 and started racing this year and ill be at cessnock taking part in both days and im the most unfit person racing.
Clark I win the fat ass award hands down and you better be at cessnock. I enjoy our battles

Come on Damo you were ridin good on the weekend I seen you up the near the front in one of the motos :)

good onya Boxy !
It will be a good 12" pro race , the track is real fast & with you , Timmo,Stephens,Howe its sure to be one to watch

il be ther brad also il have few boys keen on racing and rememeber stock is the main event none of this 12 inch stuff everyone should buy stocker and race it its the best fun

Well done brad. Lets all hope the sun is shining down on that track for a ripper weekend. Thanks to Dready sharing the driving I'll be there to mix it up. The hot rod is flying. Ride on. Durrant.

Latest posts

Back