high roller series rnds 2 and 3 entry forms

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i supported the racing and if not had busted up my ribs at gwandalan i probably would have kept racing but i did the correct thing and announced that i would not continue in the series instead of saying hey ill be there and then not turn up

I never said you didn't mate ... I was just saying if you predicted the lack of races it makes you a prophet of doom ...anyone who predicts anything bad is a prophet of doom ... it's just a phrase and not meant to insult you or imply you have not supported the scene ...the rest of my comment was directed at the LOL which implies you find the situation somehow funny ? ...hence the funny as a shark attack quote. No hardies mate I just didn't get anything from the post than "I told you so".

no i wasnt insulted, just trying to make lite of an unfortunate situation and yea it is a real bummer no racing cause my son was gonna take over the 50 racing but unfortunately broke his wrist at the start of the year and now its all better, no racing,,, yea gotta admit was a touch of i told you so in my comment but not for the original reason so i cant really claim i told you so more of a it just sucks that it went that way.

Latest posts

Back