high roller series rnds 2 and 3 entry forms

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17 entries there better be more in the mail box tommoro

Come on guys get ya entry's in dnt see it cancelled even if you think you will come last who cares im not the best rider but its a great day of riding and meet a few new people

racing this weekend for rnds 2 and 3 have been canceled.17 entries for kurri is bull****, u all say u want to race but when it is on u dont show up.as for the rest of the series a decision will be made this week,as it stand it will not happen.the clubs myself and the competitors that do want to race are the ones that are let down as well as the sponsors that get involved in the races

Fair enough mate no one's gunna blame you brother .... at least they better not.

im sorry to see the events cancled
i have only just bought my bike and am trying to get gear and my bike set up to start raceing i know i will finish last thats not the point
fingers crossed ill be there soon

17.. That's pathetic..

Brad you tried and people are shatting on you and your hard work.

People don't be surprised if they don't run the rest of the year.

Racen minibikes is so much fun!! im like one of the biggest guys out there n still have the best time racen me 50. :)
ive bean lookn forward to going racen at kurri n rest of series :(
Thanks heaps for all time n effort pot in brad bean great fun

awww dude i hope mudgee roudn dont get cancelled!!! i just bought a bike just to race after watching it last year and seeing as though its in my home town im keen to race!!! was going to race all the rounds next year!! lets get off our arses and get our **** together and hold it on get our entries in!!!!!

Mudgee is cancelled.
No good picking and choosing rounds to run. Its a series and for it to be successful everyone needs to attend all rounds. There was too many people saying I was going to race the next 1 and not enough people getting off their butts and doing it.

hey i supported the racing and if not had busted up my ribs at gwandalan i probably would have kept racing but i did the correct thing and announced that i would not continue in the series instead of saying hey ill be there and then not turn up

Latest posts

Back