high roller series rnds 2 and 3 entry forms

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
rnds 2 and 3 of the high roller mini moto tour are on october 1 at kurri and october 2 at maitland.
entries will carry over to the maitland rnd if u have already entered and if u did not pay at lakes on sunday u will have to enter and pay for both rounds.
rnd 2 at kurri riders will have to enter and pay we will not be transfering back enteries from maitland
lets hope all goes well with the weater and we can get 2 days of awesome racing that we had at lakes

Attachments

• Entry_Form-_Round_2-_Kurri_01.10.2011.pdf
    54.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Entry_Form-_Round_3-_Maitland_2.10.2011.pdf
    74.6 KB · Views: 15
Cool brad
Im so lookn forward to racen that weeknd :), enjoy the kurri track heaps fun racen a sand track..

Sweeet as! another huge w/e . mite have to sit it out if i want to make mudgee tho.

entries closing this friday for kurri and maitland get them in

Sounds good brad,

Ime keen for both days My Bro and I planning on repairing my limited this weekend after its 3gear failure at the lakes...

Still waiting on my mate to answer me as to wheather he keen to come with...

ENTRIES CLOSE TOMORROW FRIDAY AT MOMENT THERE ARE 6 ENTRIES THAT I HAVE,UNLESS RIDERS GET THERE ENTRIES IN I WILL PERSONALLY CANCEL THE RACES ON THE WEEKEND AND THE WHOLE SERIES,IT IS UP TO YOU THE RIDERS TO GET THEM IN AND SHOW THAT YOU WANT TO RACE AND NOT WASTE THE TIME OF ALL INVOLVED

Not many people can handle 2 days but with the minimal amount of races there has been this year im racing any chance I can get

Not many people can handle 2 days but with the minimal amount of races there has been this year im racing any chance I can get

Im keen for racen 2days :) , they say i don't go fast enough to wear me self out lol

Latest posts

Back