Hmmm :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Does anyone know what pitpros warrentys are like?? Cause i just snapped the little chain tensioner bolt off on my bike tonight :( The problem was due to manufacture problems cause it was hard to tighten and loosen the bolt, as with a couple of bolts on my bike i also notice this one has had some of the threads flattened, i dont know if that is the way the bolt has been made?? Or the hole was not tapped properly? anyone know whe that is? anyways i've had the bike for 2 weeks abd yeah, whats the chances of them sending me a new swingarm?? or how much is one if they wont? Its for a 140ccbigfoot

25092008282.jpg

25092008281.jpg

25092008279.jpg

That won't be covered , chinese ebay warrenties hardly exist hence why you dont buy off ebay - ( Mso!!!!).

You'll have to drill her out and get tappin

Well sus got a new head sent out when he bent the valve on the xr from pitpro on ebay so its worth a try.

well hopefully they come through and give me a new one, i fired off an email to them with a couple of pics, so i'll let ya know how it all goes

u could place a new nut on it and weld in the center of it so it got a new head and u might get it out. also the heat will help free it up

city motorbikes should cover it for you i would think there great blokes

get some pliers and on the end of the broken bolt see if you can turn it

I upgraded pretty much all the bolts on my bike to some heavy duty ones me old man got from his work.

Last edited:
the poor blokes way of doing it , put the snapped off bit back were it came from put wheel spacer/tensionor back together make sure its sitting right then tighten axle up the force of the chain pulling the wheel in will make it not fall out :D worked on my shitta back in the day but i chucked a chunk of metal in between the spacer tensionor thing :)

try using some easy outs, should work a treat, or you could drill it out and replace it with a recoil.

ok well spoke to the guy at city motor bikes and he offered to fix it for me but hes pretty busy so wouldnt have been able to get to it for a week and i email pitpro and they told me to send it in and they'll see if it would be cover but i didnt want to pay for postage so after a $10 dill bit and about 30 min its all fixed now :) Just drilled it out and re tapped the hole and changed to bolts over :)

27092008283.jpg

27092008284.jpg

nice one easy fix. i got my pitpro of ebay and one of the triple clamps cracked and fork bleeders snapped, it was covered under warrenty but took about 4 or 5 months or whatever it was AGES, and thats with ringing them every 2weeks it was rediculess! they like they constantly forgot about sending the parts and kept making up excuses,for awile they said they would take the parts of a complete bike there but then they didnt , then for weeks they said the shipment would be there next week then the week affter and so on , then when they reconed they had the parts it took them weeks to go into their parts area to find them. but finally i got the parts,new forks and a set of triple clamps but for all that trouble...it would have been alot easyer to go buy them myself lol

but finally i got the parts,new forks and a set of triple clamps but for all that trouble...it would have been alot easyer to go buy them myself lol

I think that is what they rely on, either you fixing it or buying a part from somewhere else.
Ive been waiting for 3-4 months for an exhaust.

Latest posts

Back