Hole In My Case

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHINA-BIKE-YO!

Reaction score
Sorry Im A Noob I Got Mi Widow Maker Lifan 124cc 2 Days Ago Been Running It In A Bit Hard After A Ride Today I Have Noticed A Hole Under The Head Iv Got No Idea What It Is Ill Try To Get Some Pics Up Any Ideas Welcome Thanx... ALSO I HAVE NOTICED A PINGING SOUND COMMING FROM THE ENGINE WOULD THAT B THE VALVES AND WOT WOULD BE WRONG HOW DO I ADJUST THE VALVES?

Last edited:
The pinging sound is the china engine saying 'flog the guts out of me' . Good to see your floggin it hard on your first go , thats the way bloody pussies with their run in methods haha. Intrested to see this hole under the engine head , your sure its not just a vent for the engine head? Most head tend to come with a little vent at the underside of the head

got pics not good quality--
how do i do my valves iv got feeler gauges here some where?

Attachments

• S6300121-.JPG
    S6300121-.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 39
  • S6300123.JPG
    S6300123.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
You have to adjust your intake valve to 0.02-0.03 and your exhaust valve to 0.03-0.04. I did it yesterday it worked perfectly watch this video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oHYyx5S40. If you watch it properly it should be easy to do. If you cant open that type in on youtube= How to adjust your valves then look for the one posted from BBR official.

Last edited:
Sorry Im A Noob I Got Mi Widow Maker Lifan 124cc 2 Days Ago Been Running It In A Bit Hard After A Ride Today I Have Noticed A Hole Under The Head Iv Got No Idea What It Is Ill Try To Get Some Pics Up Any Ideas Welcome Thanx... ALSO I HAVE NOTICED A PINGING SOUND COMMING FROM THE ENGINE WOULD THAT B THE VALVES AND WOT WOULD BE WRONG HOW DO I ADJUST THE VALVES?
Post us a photo. Maybe you just hear the usual ringing sound from the alum bash plate resonating. If you bike is up on the stand and it still makes the noise, then it aint the bash plate.

Also use 98 octane fuel. Minis dont use much fuel so just use the good stuff. If truly pinging, then it could be the timing (most likely) and maybe no helped if you are running a little lean. Spend $30 and put a Fuelstar TM-VC thing in your fuel tank. Better valve life and you'll feel more grunt too but best results with the fuelstar device if you jet slightly rich. ;)

Sweet I Think Ur Rite The Timing Fucked Up The Other Day Spent A Night Schaching Mi Head Koz U Cant Get No Acess Couldnt Get It Went To Bed And Thort About It Woke Up 8 30 In The Mornin Had A Look And Did It First Shot Bike Is Running Gd Now I Have To Do Mi Exhaust Koz There Is Still A Noise.....

I Have A Shit Spark Whats The Best Way To Do Mi Coil, Leads And All The Gear???

Just curious, how do you do the upper case on every first letter? I've seen a few people do that. I mean their computer do it.

Latest posts

Back