Home Made Bling

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paton

Reaction score
Ok, so got bored due to it pissing down with rain so decided to spray my cam covers, and chain guide.

How it looked at the start

Lightly sanded each component and wiped down with turps

Paint used (Bunnings $14)

Drying time

Finished product

Actually managed a ride yesterday up at a mates farm and gave it hell through the bush all day and after washing all the mud off it not a single chip :D very happy :D

Hope you like my $14 can of engine dress up kit lol

looks sweet mate:)
its 22 bucks at my local bunnings tho lol:(
oh well, i might still do my cam cover but the ther ones are chromed
but i did do my chain slide a few weeks ago:)

Looks good! show us pictures in a month to see how it holds up :p

you could add to that if you liked..

lightly sand back all the fin's to alloy. it will liven it up..

but yeah looks nice already

yeah im a spray painter by trade im thinking of doing my motor in a 3 layer Perl but the last thing a wanna do when i get home from work is start spraying again if any 1 wants something sprayed tho pm me

enamel is good for heavy duty use but it doesn't give a good finish and out of a can is not a good idea for bigger jobs but little things like this it goes good

thanks for the comments guys, yeh i agree sean reading over it i should of put a bit more in haha what can i say i'm a bit lazy.

3 layer pear would look sick james. can you get that stuff in hi temp resistance?

another good engine paint it
POT BELLY BLACK

really good stuff, doesnt peel off and its a flat black
i done my old china motor with it.

looks sweet mate

yeah im a spray painter by trade im thinking of doing my motor in a 3 layer Perl but the last thing a wanna do when i get home from work is start spraying again if any 1 wants something sprayed tho pm me

enamel is good for heavy duty use but it doesn't give a good finish and out of a can is not a good idea for bigger jobs but little things like this it goes good

Wanna paint this for me?

I want the tank, duck tail, seat cowl and undertail done in Matte Black. ive done the small repairs needed, would do it myself (some painting experience/knowledge) but this is my baby and want it done properly..and in a booth...i'll pay ya of course:D

S5002202.jpg

holy shit that is a beast! What is it? sorry for silly question never seen one!

Latest posts

Back