honda crf vs pit pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgk22

Reaction score
r honda crf's any good cuz i know u can do a lot a mod's 2 them so is it worth the money or should i just get a pit pro

i dont have a lot of money

because you say you dont have alot of money probbly a cheap 700 doller bike.... but then again will be paying a fair bit to fix it were as a crf50 for 1000 cheaper if ya lucky and spend ya extra coin on mods rather then fixing it..

Dgk all day.

Honda is the go , get a xr50 for $800 chuck a clamp on it ( $100) , a set of doshie bars ( $50 for some generics) and a china billet throttle ( $30) and for $980 you'll have a bike that will last a life time & be a hell of a lot funner than fixing a pitpro every weekend.

i had a look at some crf50's and thay look a bit small
im new 2 pit bikes

crf50s arnt to small mate,im like almost 100 keys and 6 foot 2 tall and i can easily ride a stocker even without a seat and bar kit with the barkit and seat would be so comfy.

dude a jap honda/kawasaki,suzuki etc are better then any china bike made.

full stop end of story

crf50's and all other jap made bikes are the best you can get in build quality but cost a little more straight up but for $2000 you can get a 2nd hand crf and mod a few things and you will have a sick little pittie that will last a long time and shouldnt miss a beat,But you can go buy a cheap china for say $700 and all will be good for maybe a month depending on how much riding and how hard you are on it but eventually it will break and you will have to spend time and money on it..........it all comes down to self preference really......just get something that suits you and the riding your doing......i hear mso's are great bikes backed with great people to help you out when something goes wrong......but dude just have a good look around and read reviews compare prices, ride a couple of different bikes if you can and just see wat you like best

Last edited:
cant really keep comparing crf50 to everything... there all midsize type bikes with 12"-14" wheels and crf50 is 10-10"

if you feel like you want to ride minis for 2+ years get a crf50 if your gonna give up on riding mini's as soon as one thing breaks get a Crf50!

but if you take care of your things and will replace a part that disintegrated off your china bike asap no matter what the cost , get a china..

your asking yourself: "do I get Daiwu or a Porsche?"
pitpro is the Daiwu and honda is the Porsche.
Unfortunately I could not afford a honda and I have a Pitpro which has been good to me so far. However if I had the money a Honda for sure.

Latest posts

Back