Honda CT 90?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilaidstamx

Reaction score
hi im just wondering if anyone has any info on the old honda ct 90 postie bike.

ct 90 postie bike i thought they were ct110's??

does anyone know anything about the gears?

how many gears do they have?

what gearbox setup do they have?

my dad is a postie lol if its the same as a ct110 its an auto clutch bike forgot what the gears were.

how do you take the piston head thinghy off(the bit that goes up and down the cylinder)?

I was just looking at the ex-government auctions today and they have about 80 posties going for sale and it got me thinking.

The design is exactly the same as the engines we are all running except they are honda and have speedos attached and stuff, so i think i might buy one and transplant the motor into my pitty as a project.

Nah, the posties have a diffrent bolt pattern to the chinese engines.. They won't bolt in, but they will easily, just have to fabricate a engine mount for the bottom..fairly easy

Oh ok the engine mounts are different and yea your right shouldn't be too hard to rig something up.

What i meant but use the speedo was is that the bikes already have all the gear so i could transplant it i didn't mean that it was connected to the engine.

The speedo wouldnt work (accuratley) with the size wheels on your pitty.

I will tell you something about the CT90.....most of them are red.

Also there is a club that races them

if you want to use the speedo u need a cable thingy that has a spring in it.
they dont come with the bike(well mine didnt anyway).

the CT90 engine is ALOT longer than a pitty/50 engine, i had a 75 CT90 i think i still have the speedo and cable about somewhere

Latest posts

Back