honda mini i.d

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryano_876

Reaction score
hey
i have just pulled out my old z50 that i last had out about 9 yrs ago and i am wanting to get it going again.
I was woundering if any of use guys no what model it would be as i dont have a clue all i can tell you about it is: has headlight, red tank(metal), aluminium looking rear guard and that is about it.
Also if any of use know where to find the engine and frame numbers that would be greatly appreciated
thnxs

try next to the headstem for the frame nbr, it should be z50xxxxxxxxxxx

otherwise try MonkeyGarage Home

BUT dont be a stranger here, we have an avid Z'd squad roaming the forum(one being myself) so be sure to post up some pictures!!

welcome to miniriders and enjoy your stay!

hey mate thanks for your reply greatly apreciated and once i get it goin i will have to post up some pictures

found i.d does anyone now no what model

hey on my z50 i have just found the serial number and it was located right up near the gear leve on the crank case........ it is z50ae418537 if anyone could help and tell me what model it is that would be gretly appreciated as i am new to the mini bike scene and if i have the resources and money i am hoping to do this girl up
RYAN-1/3/93

Hi, the frame number is located on the steering stem behind the headlight. Post up a pic so we can see what model it is.

its a z50a going by those numbers most likely a k2.

Latest posts

Back