honda not making 2 bangas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
i read in the paper from next year honda will no longer produce 2 stroke machines. There 150f will compete against the 85s 2 stroke.

I hope no other good bike manufacturer does the same, i want 2 stroke 2 live on!!!

any1 already knew this? or was i a bit late 2 catch on

I don't give a fuck what the rules are two strokes are the shit

just because most can't ride em don't mean they should stop making them .

HONDA .....from this day forward we are enemies you godless bastards.

cuz2.jpg

Yeah me on my yz ....it's so fast you can ride it all day in half an hour

Last edited:
i say go 2 stroke im geting a 125 and then geting a ebay pitty lol

crazzy.....I reject you're reality and replace it with one of my own .

dont get it, of cource a jap is better than ur dhz crazzy

2bangas will always beat a 4 stroke, unless a 4stroke has more than twice the displacement.

2 bangers fukin rule and hook...

cuz2.jpg

fukin love the sound,smell and speed of a 2 banga

2bangas will always beat a 4 stroke, unless a 4stroke has more than twice the displacement.

The CRF and YZ-F are pretty close to 2 strokes of the same displacement, my mate on his CRF450F actually beats another mate on a YZ426, so there goes your 2 smoke theory out the window, i like 2 strokes as well but i think 4 strokes are superior

2 bangers fukin rule and hook...

cuz2.jpg

fukin love the sound,smell and speed of a 2 banga

Yeah bro all fuckin day .

Depends how ya ride I guess....crazzy 1 probably pumps himself up for his rides listening to Guy Sebastian , this and his choice of motor are probably the main reason his riding style lacks aggression .

This is obvious in his attempts to compensate for lack of said aggression in his posts on here .
There are probably a lot of sexuality issues as well but that's just an educated guess at this point so don't quote me .

This is what I listen to before a ride , think you get the picture when it comes to motocrossers

IF MOTORS WERE MUSIC

four strokes are for people that like Guy Sebastian

2 STROKES ?

THEY ARE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwou_J-jgYs

Dabomb, We are on the same page bro :cool:

This is probably the wrong forum to be bagging 4strokes as the majority of minis are 4stroke. But also this forum isn't meant to be a place to start shit so i suggest you either stop talking shit or go elsewhere.

This is probably the wrong forum to be bagging 4strokes as the majority of minis are 4stroke. But also this forum isn't meant to be a place to start shit so i suggest you either stop talking shit or go elsewhere.

OK mate , think you are gettin a bit carried away but sorry to offend you .

" This is probably the wrong forum to be bagging 4strokes as the majority of minis are 4stroke. "

I'm aware of that mate but the thread was about honda stopping 2 stroke production not mini bikes .Even so you must have missed when I wrote

" when it comes to motocrossers " never mind .

As for starting shit ?

My posts were written in a light hearted manner if you missed the attempts at humour , once again sorry .

Originally Posted by Dreadful

Yeah bro all fuckin day .

Depends how ya ride I guess....crazzy 1 probably pumps himself up for his rides listening to Guy Sebastian , this and his choice of motor are probably the main reason his riding style lacks aggression .

This is obvious in his attempts to compensate for lack of said aggression in his posts on here .
There are probably a lot of sexuality issues as well but that's just an educated guess at this point so don't quote me .

This is what I listen to before a ride , think you get the picture when it comes to motocrossers

IF MOTORS WERE MUSIC

four strokes are for people that like Guy Sebastian

2 STROKES ?

THEY ARE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwou_J-jgYs

Dabomb, We are on the same page bro

Yer We are mad. 2 strokes smoke 4strokes plain an simple.

Cool, well everyone has their own opinions so instead of trying to convince people that your opinion on something is right how about just keep it to yourself, honda not making 2strokes anymore well too bad they obviously decided the 4 stroke market is stronger and has a better future, so lets just wait and see what they bring out to compensate for the loss of their 2smokers.

The CRF and YZ-F are pretty close to 2 strokes of the same displacement, my mate on his CRF450F actually beats another mate on a YZ426, so there goes your 2 smoke theory out the window, i like 2 strokes as well but i think 4 strokes are superior

Huh ? both bikes you mention are 4 stroke

one of the main reasons for 4 strokes being stopped is due to emissions

there is already places in the states that have made it illegal to sell 2 stroke items , yep chain saws, whipper snippers , you name it , nothing 2 stroke

I don't give a shit what gets said, just where. This belongs in general chat mad man. Nothin to do with mini's.

keep the 2-strokes alive! especially 125's and under, they rule. 4 strokes are the choice of the big names but nothin's like hoppin on a 2-stroke. They go from 0 to 13000rpm before you can blink.
LONG LIVE THE 2-STROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back