housing in melbourne and surrounds.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
said employer has renegged on a couple of conditions in the contract that they said would apply in the interview. at this stage not gonna happen.

thanks for all your advice anyway guys.

eastern suburbs appears to be a bit dearer than the western. might have to be prepared to extend the commute. or win lotto.

how many if you guys are homeowners? is renting the norm? whats your suburb and rent if you dont mind me asking?

renting in perth has got a bit silly. cant get much for under 350 per week. and for what I am looking for would be over $400.

government planning has gone to **** for building new homes so supply and demand has pushed prices pretty damn High, both rental and buying.

I'm in Stkilda east paying $340/week for a 1 bedroom appartment.
I'n the inner suburbs prices skyrocket for anything with a carpark and more than 1 bedroom. Its nothing to be paying $500+ for 2 bedrooms of bigger than study size and that comes with a carpark.
I f you look down the bayside suburbs you can find 2 bedroom units for around the $300/week rent and purchase prices start in the $300k's
But if its a house that you want with 3 bedrooms and a 2 car garage, you will have to look at suburbs that are on the outer fringe or next to new estates.

i own my place but i'm out in pakenham which is about 45 mins out of the cdb

not so bad the prices out there but rent is in demand a lil

Latest posts

Back