How Bout These 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wackojacko

Reaction score
Has any one got any info or experience riding either of these bikes.

Dirtmax Gunshot 88cc.:)
Heres a link
Urban X Motos ...............Pit Bikes, Quad Bikes, Dirt Bikes - Dirtmax Gunshot 86cc
the site says that it is a manual it is a Semi auto. they come with or without USD Forks and can be set up for motard for no extra cost.

OR

Pitster Pro x2 90cc.:)
heres a link
Pitsterpro - Quality Pit Bikes, Mini Bikes, Pit Bike Parts & Accessories
it to has a semi auto all though it says is a manual. it is the taller of the 2 so i think it would be better because i am 6 feet tall and still growing. plus pitster pro's reputation is bulletproof.

Any info would be great fully appreciated. I have done extensive research and searching but not much is avaliable.

any help would be greatfully appreciated.

PLUS :eek:

If you know of any other bikes that are china 110/90's that are any good i would love to hear from ya.

Thanks a Million;)

why do you want a low power semi auto? Go for a 125 - 150 if you wanna really rip it up

My Dad plays golf a lot and ive been going with him, then i got tired of pulling my Heavy, old and rusty buggy around i figured i get a pit bike to do so. a bit lazy i know but anyway. i have asked different clubs if they will let a low power motorbike tow a buggy around and many have said that is fine. so the bikes gotta, be quiet and low in power.

Also who makes a Semi auto 150???

Well I have heard the KLX110s are a very good bike, MADE IN JAPAN, 110, Semi Auto, wont break down on you etc, etc!!!haha just kidding mate ;)

How much do you have to spend is the main Question???

sure you dont, is the klx quiet enough to rip a round a golf course?

Yeah they sure are QUIET, almost too quiet to even notice it! Even around my house you can barely hear it putting around ;)

Have a good think about it mate! Reliable, built in Japan, Semi Auto etc, the List goes on

is it a small bike to start off with

Not really, bigger then CRF50s etc. You can classify it as a MIDSIZED...14" Front Wheel and 12" Back wheel, good Bike to start a NICE MINIMX Build with the amount of money you have ;)

if i was gunna mod it i would get.
1-fork springs
2-shock
3-bars

anything else to start off with what do ya reckon

if i was gunna mod it i would get.
1-fork springs
2-shock
3-bars

anything else to start off with what do ya reckon

Yep! You can get NEW:
- TwoBrothersRacing Aggressive Fork Springs for about $100
- I can get you a GOOD Secondhand Shock for $150
- Pro Taper Bars wont set you back more then $80

ALSO Id be thinking of getting the Stcok Airbox Removal Kit so you dont have to muck around with the Massive Stock Airbox about $70

How much money have you got to spend and how heavy are you in weight???

Do you have MSN Messenger? Add me at: [email protected] and we can DISCUSS!!!

sorry mate i dont have msn too lazy to get it. i wiegh 65kg. i got too log off now cuz im too tired cya in the morning

nah mate I never rode them but are you really gonna use the bike for the golf course ONLY or are you gonna use it for having fun thrashing around jumping n stuff too? cuz if it's just to put around a golf course I'd just get an atomik for $500 and not worry if it's crap

Of course im gunna use it for jumping. My mate has a backyard track near my place and we ride his bike on it

i would get the klx then. it will hold up so much better and there are many after market parts for them when you decide to upgrade it a bit. unlike these bikes

Latest posts

Back