how do i get the valve out of a Ducar 125cc???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDR-Shitbox

Reaction score
well the bike has been running rich for a couple of months and now it just has no compression and idles but doesnt go full throttle soo im going to clean the exhaust valve but dont know how to get it out??:afro:

it sounds like it wonts to die and backfire when reving so its got to be the valveesssss

Attachments

• !Bi8JPgwBGk~$(KGrHqQOKjwEtFUeelr,BLRb3jBebQ~~_12.jpg
    !Bi8JPgwBGk~$(KGrHqQOKjwEtFUeelr,BLRb3jBebQ~~_12.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
get a socket and press it against the valve retainer... shake it a bit and the retainers will fall out then u can remove the valve

take the rocker arms out by pushing the pins out that hold em in then use a valve spring compressor, cleaning the exhaust valve will do **** all, tryed doing the valve clearance? does it smoke?

your no compression problem would be the valve clearance not sht around the exhaust valve..

and how do you mean running rich.. you mean bad carby tune?

but also running rich kills rings and the condition of the barrel...(washes the hone marks out and glazes it)

if its as bad as im thinking then you'll need new rings and a hone

take the rocker arms out by pushing the pins out that hold em in then use a valve spring compressor, cleaning the exhaust valve will do **** all, tryed doing the valve clearance? does it smoke?

no it doesnot smoke i havent really checked

doesnt blow smoke but your claiming it runs rich?

please explain

i had the fuel screw only 2 turns out exact now i adjusted it but it thinking it would fix the problem but it didnt and doesnt want to rev and then it sounds like it wants to die and it backfires

lol all you need to do is set your valve clearance and you're talking about tearing down the head and cleaning the valves?

lol all you need to do is set your valve clearance and you're talking about tearing down the head and cleaning the valves?

yee i spoke to my dad and he said the same thing and theres carbon in the valve:deadhorse:

there will always be carbon unless its to the point where its just about closing the port..which i doubt

I know its bullshit i have gotten them for doing big posts to help people...dw I + reped you to make up for it :p

Latest posts

Back