How do i race minis?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mileszodiac

Reaction score
were is a place that i can race mini's around Victoria, i race my 85 and 125 at Nunnawadding which is pretty fun, but paying for an MA license and race days and maintenance is getting a bit expensive, was wondering how to get started racing minis? Also i was looking at a dpro 140 or the outlaw 160 but was a little worried on the maintenance, my limit is about $1600 max

if your worried about maintenance then your in the wrong sport.. your bike will only last and be as good as you maintain it..

as for racing in vic, theres usually always something going on down there.. keep an eye on the vic event thread

if your worried about maintenance then your in the wrong sport.. your bike will only last and be as good as you maintain it..

as for racing in vic, theres usually always something going on down there.. keep an eye on the vic event thread

The thread was about someone sharing information on how i can start racing mini's and instead of making another thread i thought including a question that doesn't deserve a whole thread could be added. I meant to say since i race 85's and 125's which are both 2 strokes and although there is a fair bit of maintenance it is a lot easier to do rings and piston's than it is to check valves, etc (I have no experience with 4 strokes) and i have heard china bikes are extremely unreliable.

Also with the racing, is there clubs that have mini races that are organised over victoria? or is the mini racing scene really as messy and unorganised as it sounds..

Hey mate theres races all over vic,the last rounds on a big hill farm track in gippsland in a few weeks time give eddie a call at ciniworx as he organised the series or you should be able to figure it out if you can find the vcm thread.Even better go in there he should have entry forms

Latest posts

Back