How Good is the AMA at the mo!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, was absolutely epic racing from baggett and tomac... how was baggets pass on barcia on the second moto too... barcia nearly got a rear spocket in the face it looked like! ha ha... awesome stuff!

Gawd.. I just can't get over how exciting the racing is in the 250 MX at the mo. Did anyone see Baggett and his wild passing manouvres from Spring Creek?! Sheesh! Awesome. I wanna be like him! hehehehe

Baggett's pass on Barcia in the first moto was INSANE !!! He went into that turn absolutely wide open, knifed the front into that rut and just pinned it !! Even he said it was sketchy, but was SO FAST !!! I had to watch it like three times just to believe what I saw. He is almost unstoppable at the moment. Can simply go several seconds faster a lap than anyone in that class. Plus he seems to be a genuine, down to earth dude, who is good to listen to when he talks. Go Baggett !!! :clap:

Moto 1 of the Washougal 450's.. unbelieveable battle between Alessi and 'The Dungey'.... I was on the edge of my seat yelling at the tv going for Alessi! bahahhahaah. Clearly he was pushing Dungey hard, as Ryan was making mistakes, and almost ran into the crowd 3 times! Awesome stuff. Can't wait to watch moto 2 and the 250's. So much to do ... so little time....

ha ha... yeah, me too! was epic! Could see dungey changing his lines to copy alessi half way through just to try and get around... Was edge of your seat for sure! Amazing track too....
Gonna watch moto 2 today.. bet the dunge isnt gonna let anyone beat him out of the gates this time!

Latest posts

Back