How Good is the AMA at the mo!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastMarty

Reaction score
OMG! Coming from a recliner road racing background... and getting into the MX thing, up to date with all the AMA at the mo, and just watched Redbud 250 Moto 1.... So exciting. Road racing sucks! The MX boys produce excellent racing! Go BLAKE BAGGETT! King of the 250's clearing the 120ft La Rocco's leap !

Awesome.

[EDIT] Sorry mod about the double up. Not sure why that happened.

Last edited:
Yeah, its awesome! wait till you go watch it in person... Will give you an idea of what these guys are actually doing...its actually insane how fast they go...

I watched last years supercross, and this years moto's so far.. and got so hooked! Watching Road racing definitely has lost 99% of its appeal for me!!

Looking forward to a killer day on 25th August at coolum for the final of MX nationals seeing it in person!

Was more exciting too when bubba, dungey, reed and villipoto were battling it out... they are on a whole other level... so good! cant wait till theyre all back!

:) I can barely get excited enough to watch the GP's anymore, but I do like watching the World Superbikes, cos of all the different bikes, and MUCH closer racing. Good talent pool too. I also like the fact that we can go buy one of those bikes!

But totally agree Dyna... I should go watch a race or 20 live... specially in the States... Now, the missus wants to go over to watch the horse shows, I wonder if dates correspond. ;)

im finding the 250s more exciting than the 450s at the moment. there is just no one that can run with dungey the whole race. alessi has the starts, but not the pace. stewart is off at the moment. he may get faster, if he stops crashing. would love to see ken rockzen take a win.

I know... Rockzen has the skills, but I guess not the mental toughness, after getting passed by Baggett... the speed and ease that he gets by other dudes, is amazing... no wonder they are all shattered post pass... Could Baggett have it in .... the.... Bag?

Yeah definitely some good racing. Welcome aboard the world of motocross. See what you have been missing !!! lol. The GP's have been rubbish since they scrapped the two strokes. Yeah 250's have been good to watch, mostly cos Baggett gets terrible starts most of the time, and has to ride the wheels off his kawi to catch and pass the front guys. I just wanna see someone clean Barcia out, good and proper. He is a toolbag !!

it will be hard to get rid of barcia, he will be in 450 next year and hes got pace on the big bike.

it will be hard to get rid of barcia, he will be in 450 next year and hes got pace on the big bike.

He will be nowhere once he jumps up to the 450 class. Especially if the fast 4 are all fit. And after what he said to Chad, it will be game on !!

its unlikely he will be mixing it with the top 4, but he will be biting at their sprockets. he needs a hair cut. and so do I. gettin a bit wooley.

and what did he say to reed? I must have missed the gossip.

he needs to get rid of that moustache aswell.. I think swapper would like to ride his moustache lol.

you cant count out Tomac , hes riding pretty good too.

tomac in the 450s? thought he would have stayed in the lites, I reckon he is a contender for a lites title. next year.

Nah Tomac will stay lites. I think Jase means for this year. And yeah, Reed and Barcia had a tweet fight, and Barcia called Reed out. He wont forget about that come Monster Energy Cup or Anaheim 1, depending on when Reed races again.

stewart will probably ride over his head again and take himself and barcia out

Gawd.. I just can't get over how exciting the racing is in the 250 MX at the mo. Did anyone see Baggett and his wild passing manouvres from Spring Creek?! Sheesh! Awesome. I wanna be like him! hehehehe

Latest posts

Back