how is your bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Brucey

Reaction score
hey guys. Noticed a few of you have got the new MSO's. I got the 140S. It's going great. Got serviced on Sat. How are yours all going? a few of my mates have orions and similars. They are soo bad compared to my MSO. What have you found with your MSO's compared to like, DHZ's or other a bit better pitbike brands?
have a good one.

STOKED with my SR mate... wouldn't blow snot on anything else, take the SX for example ...anyone at the track knew MSO would have won the open 140's if the race hadn't been redflagged ...this against a vert that costs. 1500 more.

Nuff said

yeah man i'm wrapped with my vert
it hasn't missed a beat since june last year

ough and it's good to see the mso's hold up to at least a bit of a cainen he he he

gee i'm funny

my 140s is still going hard had no problems, all still completly stock and havent had to replace a thing

My mso is going great, a few things have gona wrong but all easily fixable.
My mate has a pitpro 125rr and i whoop him!

I have had my mso for about a year now and i have only had a few small problems nothing major.

I had a stack on Tuesday arvo.
Yeah, it was hilarious. even before the ambos came I was messaging ppl telling em about the stack. I hadn't even found out the full injuries I had sustained and already organising my bike getting fixed up. I'm fine tho.
I was riding with my girlfriends little brother just around the track around the house doing a little jump, n up the straight we were seeing who could do longer/higher stand up monos. n where we were doing its like rock hard ground with an inch or so of sand ontop.I went a bit high on one and started to lose balance so I just pushed the bars down. But came down with uneven weight on my bars more on the left,so the tire turned Left, and got smoked. The cut was in-between where my boots finish and where my knee cap starts. I'm not sure what cut it, cause it happened so fast, maybe my peg. It was about 80mm across my leg, like 40mm wide, and about 30mm deep. a shit load of local, adrenaline & 7 stitches to close it up. It only just didn't go deep enough to hit the ligaments n tendons of the knee joint which was such a relief. I have to fess up tho... I wasn't wearing a helmet or pants or shirt, just boardies n boots. But im definatley a lot wiser after this experience. Going to wear all my gear every ride. The worst thing was waiting around in hospital for four hours.
but won't be on a bike for a while. i was on crutches till today. I might not be able to drive for another week or so, cause its soo bruised. My girlfriend was cute calling the ambulance, crying and shaking, as I was on the ground laughing at her. But im thankful that I didn't get seriously injured.
i've been so bored. DVDs, XBOX and random web browsing.
didnt get a photo of the wound tho, pretty dissapointed. My bars are way bent and so is my rear brake lever. getting it fixed as soon as i can drive. and selling it to a good mate then getting an SR.
but yeah, im bored so i thought id kill some time typing that out.

hahahaha nasty man! certainly one for the inurys thread! shame there is no pics.. still worthy of getting some of the healing process, stictches, and the damage to the bike though!

Get better man..

Latest posts

Back